Monday, May 9, 2016

Bayern Autohaus Beaverton OR 97005 Citysearch

2009 BMW 7 Series at Advantage BMW Clear Lake League City 9CY33547



Brought my 2001 325i Autohaus Bayern in June 2013 for a noise in the engine 1200 later, they told my engine mounts were loose my radiator and hoses needed to be replaced as soon as possible and especially in this hot weather my car won t survive Ok, so I trusted his assessment and opionion If she had done as I said later in 1200.
Later my low coolant light poped until I buy some cooling, and fills my husband said booble wasn t even the top level then means they insist they perform and complete not all for you.
My oil light was and asked why Darby, Darby said he would reset when you get an oil change, I got an oil change them to the sum of 115 FYI portland BMW only 89 light was still, so he forgot to check the sensor for the oil light and they are not even reset the data information on oil so I can know when it changed again to have.
Darby said I need an alignment, but for the first tires, ok then I looked at all my paper work for the BMW owner before seeing what size tires, bought it to discover one and a half there Autohaus replace my radiator, hoses, etc. The previous owner had done everything I was crazy and called Darby and asked why, he said, well how was that their issues and it was only few dollars less then her anyway, he gave me a cockeyed answer and we hung up, he called me to say he made a note on what was diaognosis and asked how many miles were on the car really, Darby You didn t even make a note of how many miles are on my car, let alone the diagnosis and I thought everything was a standard procedure Wow.
Thus, the case and point, they do not know what makes them most of the time, I refer back or another one and I won t the opportunity to go to tell my story, which I never listen t take advantage of everyone and I certainly do not want to be.
I take my car here for years and not go anywhere else after taking my car to the many other BMW dealer options honest I found a good price and very informitive about what is wrong and my options darby is a pleasure to work with.



I took my 12 years, recently bought Audi for a second opinion after being told that I needed a lot of work before I went on a road trip New clutch, many seals, and direction were all said Autohaus suggested globally certainly not in the clutch, not the joints, and improved grinding bound direction with a lubricant bill was 110 which was much less than what we expected, we then went on a 2600 mile drive the car was great I was very impressed that these guys were on hand with advice and did not suggest unnecessary work I return when I need repairs confidence they direct me right.
Trustworthy fast friendly service, I took my 98 328i here for over 7 years after being fed with dealers fast, honest service items Darby is just suggests convenient maintenance to keep my car running in top form I too have had the gas cap problem's with these German cars being so touchy.
Exceptional service As the owner of two BMW, I had to find a non-market place to get my repaired car My 2001 X-5 was the many dealer time to stop the engine light kept coming on the merchant me said I needed to train each gas station agent to put the gas cap on properly, I'm sure I'll do it I stopped Autohaus and Darby spotted the problem immediately, he said, go to the dealer closest and buy a new gas cap can get cheaper there than I can sell it to bring it back and I will help replace and see if that would solve the problem he did, and he didn make me pay a penny for his time or help I hooked I had my two cars there often not sure what their problems are, more likely just the nature of German cars built much as I hate to keep spending money on my car, I think Autohaus offers the best advice, courtesy and attention of professionals from all automotive repair company I've ever worked with.
Great service, price, friendly Having recently moved to the metropolitan area of ​​Portland and re-entering the German automotive domain I bought a used 2000 BMW 328Ci I asked around service recommendations Of course, the two local dealers came both with good recommendations BTW, but not really what I was looking for an old car, etc. Ie the guarantee that I finally got the recommendation I was looking Beaverton Auto upholstery another gREAT repair shop - Autohaus Bavaria .



I have now had the pleasure yes, pleasure, and I don t use that word often referring to auto repair shops to have the work done at Bayern; most recently a few minor problems intermittent light signal and an annual service that eventually including a replacement water pump and belts etc. Because they had to part, and I m near the service 100 000.
Overall, the sources, the visits I was very impressed by the professional and courteous service, repair, it was made either when they said it would, or earlier, and prices in time for example when you make the water pump, they didn t time I double load store for replacement of the belt; ith workshop time for the water pump and store still time for the belts that I have had bad experiences with dealerc, not here in PDX but also where, when this double dipping was done.
So, what can I say except that if you have a German car, and you really have to check yourself Autohaus Bavaria.
Excellent workmanship at reasonable prices Darby and his crew were simply excellent, I am a first time owner of a BMW M series and could not be more pleased with the quality and the prices at Autohaus.
Great service shop took my 99 5 Audi A4 there for almost three years I moved to Portland.
Worked mostly with Sandra and Darby and never had any problems.



I just got the car in March 2008 and replaced the onboard computer and fixed the air recirculation button.
Bayern Autohaus was a department store for me and I recommend it.
Unless you steer enjoyed several visits, and bring money I gave these multiple pranksters chances- unless you have a new car and they can connect it to their computer, they nickel and dime you and death- Plan to return multiple times until they get to the right I found also perhaps a new part which was a sort of jerry-rigging wire together.
The worst part is, once Sondra, the flat owner lied to me on the phone, she said the car was on the elevator, in development, when I called across the street and my car was in the target Parking lot.



These guys are just not very good, unlike other things I read line- sorry - verjuice owner of this 2002.
The terrible experience at Autohaus Bayern I can not stress over not use Autohaus Bavaria for reading reviews trying to find a good repair show for their foreign car in addition to using the dealer, I took my 2000 528i BMW for some preventive maintenance cooling system well, they opened the garage door to the bay without realizing that my chest is open with high enough on the elevator car is in the way of the door Bay He munched my trunk and caused significant damage.
I realize mistakes can happen, but the way they handled it was the bad part, I told my wife to go there immediately to inspect the damage they wanted to get her and take her directly to a rental car because they wanted to see him damage or get in the way I'm glad I had the first go well, she discovered on arrival that they were trying to take the car to Rasmussen that contracts their bodywork We emphasized the fact that Kuni use their own body work and painting and would repair law they became fools to this because the owner wanted to use insurance the shop and I believe was going to Darby who raised the balance of the door for the damage he knew was going to be more expensive Kuni Kuni was very upset when they found out the car was a customer of their's since we boughttheir Autohaus Bayern lied Kuni on the car being damaged the owner is awful to deal with and acted as the law doesn t allow the owner to repair their whe re car ever they want me also found that Darby is not even allowed on the Kuni property because of the problems of the past, even if he used to work there.
Autohaus Bayern is not a repair shop to use ethics They have repaired cheaply without even tell us first what happened, you need not only a good repair shop but you can trust, I can recommend enough to seek another where they told us so many lies and it is shameful Kuni This shop is terrible and never lost a client.
Meineke 88 13203 SW Canyon Rd.



Beaverton Auto Précis 100 13980 SW Tualatin V.







Bayern Autohaus Beaverton OR 97005 Citysearch, Autohaus, bayern, Beaverton.