Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Speakers Canton quality AVS Forum Threads Home Theater & Comments

Home Theater Geeks 298: Vizio P-Series



Resale Canton sucked and I remember that I be truly brilliant also remember my words Focal distro when I took my township Focal, no Germans can not make good speakers.
Strange because their resale do not suck these days cantons are an animated speaker and brilliant according to the amp and preamp use you Just like anything, synergy is very important with audio as I like Focal but their low-end models can be a bit sterile once the Germans speakers quite well, so I disagree with you on your views, I was in a shootout with Dynaudio and cantons and compared Dyns cantons where a very boring speaker with a very unbalanced presentation because the bass was on feeding the cantons where more balanced and not boring at all in the coming weeks, I will CompAir GX Monitor Audio 100 with Canton 830 2 I can just buy the Canton 830 2s.
If they work I've done well enough 30 or 00 did I pay to much.
Strange because their resale do not suck these days, I like both Focal, but their low-end models can be a bit sterile sometimes.
Resale would certainly depends on what country you are in Yes Focal Chorus lines are a little sterile in the mid-range, but I did because they were the most balanced artist for HT at the time and looks cool with the grill Optimus Prime.



Someone else has almost They looked at the speaker, but decided to watch a boombox I quickly grabbed them before the other guy changed his mind and has the If the other guy said I'll buy the speakers too, I would have understood and not go to them he later said he thought about it, but did not know if they were good I have told him I do not know if they are blown, I'll find when I get home, I went to another sell-after, but didn t find anything I am always looking for a used or Rotel Nad these garage sales if I do t find that I can buy a NAD or Rotel back to July or August.
The reason Dynaudio sound so good in the car audio industry because their sound character is what most car audio guys clearly want better than dynamic Focal IMO since the drive systems for domestic use Dyna used to be good I owned a pair in 90 seconds Today, there are many better deals with ribbon tweeters for less.
I agree that Dyns are not my cup of tea, they are a bit casual and dark for my taste.
Veda what is the difference of its ribbon tweeters compared to other tweeters.
Its not that they sound better than just traditional tweeter different technology.


Recently, we did a shoot with Monitor Audio GX 100 has a ribbon, and the Township 820 2 that this new tweeter ceramic and ceramic tweeter was his equal The ribbon tweeter you find in speaker Goldenear speakers are also pleasant ribbons they are very delicate in the presentation without stopping the roller.








Speakers Canton quality AVS Forum Threads Home Theater & Comments, Canton, speakers, good, home.