Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Anyone know a good mechanic

Neil Green - Does anyone know a good horse mechanic?



RE Anyone know a good mechanic Garage N Subs Cape Town.
I heard Zeemax is good, maybe not enough north for you, I'm in the south and I take my car to Bruce mechanical and swear by them really being very selective, I once took my car to BMW workshop Reynolds retired for calibration fuel sensor and when I left I had a massive fortune leaking fuel would have burned my car might have even killed me, I mean the fuel is running like a garden sprinkler They apologized and made me wait when I returned there was a big problem for them to fix their mess I terribly inconvenienced it was 2 years ago, now my car is going to Bruce s and I am very happy Just be careful where you go.
Posts 64 Thanks Given 2 Thanks Received November 11 posts Joined May 2011 Reputation 0.
RE Anyone know a good mechanic Garage N Subs Cape Town.
22-11-2011 February 26 PM waaibcpt Wrote The other options listed above Specifically for a service in the northern suburb preferably but not object around CPT as long as it is good service at a decent price in 2003 Auto 318i E46 I need to get a service done in about 3 weeks 110000 kilo s.
Has anyone used 3 Service Center in Stikland I've been there twice and both times was quite impressed with their service to the exception that the two things were looking are not charged for twice I was told that the defects of the CPU have been erased and to see if the problems come back, they come back every time I'm thinking I want to get service elsewhere Hi, If you are interested in Blackheath - Rustdal - GG Motors, a guy called Greg - he's very good with BMW s and do everything as diagnosis; 0785800856-021 9,052,346.



I also struggled with my E46 320i - still new to the game and everyone was on me the sh workload t until I'm a fanatic and he called me he never had any problem since .
Bad people cost you a lot of money especially on a BMW - For 7 months, I have my car - I spend R8K unnecessory because wasting time places, even places registered name of places you think and they we left a job sh machanic on your car.








Anyone know a good mechanic, everyone, know, good, mechanic.