Thursday, April 28, 2016

Euro Motors Inc. Auburn Auburn CA

AUBURN FOOTBALL RENAISSANCE (2013)



We are a family owned and operated business serving the greater Auburn area since 1997 Owner Urs Schopfer, is a European training, certified master technician with over 40 years experience in the maintenance and repair of import cars such as Mercedes, BMW, Mini, Audi, VW Volvo, Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover, Fiat, Smart and Saab staff is committed to providing the best service available in the industry.
I enjoyed the service and friendliness of your staff, but the reason why I will not return is that even though I have brought my car in for an oil change, he returned with several strange sounds, it did not have before I brought the engine sounds louder, and Sá his strange squeaking when first entering a higher speed I wonder what on earth could have been done at a single oil change, cause it to happen, I was told to bring him back, but do not want to take more risks.
We apologize for the inconvenience of having more sounds more after a simple oil change is our sincere wish to take a look and see what happened After talking with the technician who worked on it, it too not know what happened and everything on your car looked okay when he was here please call us so we can correct the sound and see what happened we guarantee all our work and very proud of what we do here if you where unfortunate please let us correct for you Thank you for your business.
I have, and are, Living cooperation with Christoph Schopfer outstanding job and all its Euro Motors staff is very lucky to have him as an employee.
Always feel confident when I drop my car off and pick up it will be like having a new car feel and the price will just thank you.



Auburn Euro was incredibly helpful, professional, responsive and clear in the work they have they demonstrated expertise in working on BMW, they knew my car and get out before I brought them to this, they provided great leadership and insight in me to do some of the work they do to me just does family businesses like that more, a little gem.
Having recently moved to Grass Valley, I did not know where to have my VW Jetta Someone recommended maintenance Auburn Euro Motors and I'm so glad they did from my initial phone inquiry to get the keys after my car was repaired each employee was cheerful and courteous I highly recommend Auburn Euro Motors.
From my first phone call, the office staff was friendly, accommodating and informative as far as I can tell, the service staff was complete and qualified, I am grateful that there is a good service for my car near the city center Sacramento.
Friendly staff, reasonable prices and service time.



Super Euro Motors professional service has proven to be a realible source for extended service at a fraction of detailing the rapid cost and efficient service is just up the road with Euro Motors 10 years of honest service with integrity with the value for the cars of my family, I trust and recommend the matter to my family and friends.
Great all around and very helpful wish they worked on American cars too so I can take my two vehicles at their disposal.
Your greeting card Christmas 2016 was the friendly face of missing Richelle.
I mean Christoff's a nice guy, but Richelle and makeup team welcome you, make you comfortable and are ready to help.
So I was relieved to see my recent visit that everything is in order; the team is complete; Richelle returned and she and Christoff are effectively tend to your needs.


Incredible experience Everyone is always happy, friendly and supportive You receive high quality treatment due to the immense knowledge, expertise and dedication to provide exactly what the customer needs to achieve the desired results, I 'm not beyond acknowledging the results I obtained in a reasonably short time This is a stellar company you can trust to do the right thing for you and I could not recommend them more highly Read more.
I can not give these wonderful people Ï 45 minutes to their office for my appointment, I'm not on the network, so I have to pay much more than my insurance pays, I prefer to do it for this amazing dentistry such fabulous dental care you will never be disappointed by this wonderful group dental Honestly learn more.








Euro Motors Inc. Auburn Auburn CA, Auburn, euro, engines, Auburn Euro Motors.