Thursday, April 28, 2016

Atlanta German Car Repair Service

German Master Tech - Mechanic Alpharetta, GA



Looking for the best German Auto Repair Shop New customers north of Atlanta, schedule your BMW, Audi, Saab Mini or repair or maintenance today and receive 10 out Make sure you mention that you found us Google to receive the discount.
Motorcars International offers service and repair for BMW, Mini, Audi, Volkswagen, Saab, Lexus and Acura vehicles for over 30 years in northern Atlanta We offer comprehensive diagnostics and factory tools Our consultants services skilled and ASE certified technicians are here to stay your car at its best.
We are your service center, complete alternatives family dealer Our technicians use genuine parts and the last Dignostic tools to repair your BMW, Mini, Audi, VW or Saab.
We guarantee two years 24 000 miles on all repairs, parts and labor.
, Vehicle updated specific computer diagnostics for your vehicle.
Located in Smyrna, practice Dobbins AFB, Marietta, Vinings, and the rest of Cobb County.



24 hour towing With Marietta Wrecker Service 770-953-1176.
Our staff are not only friendly - they're too knowledgeable owner, Walter, was in the German car repair business for 40 years All our staff members own and operate one or more foreign car - we really love our job.
Tony makes you laugh, Walter explains things an average person can understand, Jeff works magic in an engine, Boo welcomes and begging, and everyone does his job professionally I trust with my Motorcars Bug.
I had some questions I thought were dumb, but I spoke with Walter and I went through what was happening with my car After taking the car into the shop, I'm satisfied with how I treated j 'I trust this shop with maintenance of my BMW.
Found these guys very knowledgeable online on my vehicle mk 1 Audi TT Quattro, particularly in relation to a dealer, a reasonable price As a car guy, I enjoyed their time and patience with my many Several questions and callbacks weeks from quite a service timing belt, my car running great and I plan to use this shop for all my future services Thanks, M I.



Computer diagnostics Autologic for BMW BMW TIS, VW Audi VAG-COM and Saab.
Inspections BMW and VW Audi Saab routine scheduled maintenance services.
Motorcars International is located just outside the perimeter on Spring Rd, between Cobb Parkway Atlanta Rd We re just south of Dobbins AFB and 2 miles north of Cumberland Mall.
We offer Bosch Credit Card Financing to our customers Offers no interest if paid within 6 months phone shop for details.


Toby and his partner in crime, Luna, watches over the shop.








Atlanta German Car Repair Service, atlanta, German, service, repair.