Wednesday, April 6, 2016

186 mph on the autobahn German and someone passes him (video)

Exotic street race interrupted by car sleeper surprise



186 mph on the autobahn German, and someone video pass him.
A guy on a motorcycle going 184 mph 300kph on German autobahn their federal highway, and you see the fire in the right lane to let a guy go to him, because you would want to slow guys, from nearly 200 miles on time, causing a traffic jam.
I remember my experience on I d just arrived in Europe yesterday, so was still exhausted from jetlag and I did not get to the place of my friend until the day midnight I tried to nap in the backseat, but the vibrations and movements were so intense, I could not again, all jerky movements of the car could have just been my friend Walter fun with me.
Follow Aravosis I told that to really see my Facebook messages in your diet, you must follow me to tell the experts.
John Aravosis Follow me on Twitter Aravosis AMERICAblog americabloggay Facebook Google LinkedIn Instagram John Aravosis is the editor of AMERICAblog, which he founded in 2004, has a common law degree JD and MA in Foreign Service from Georgetown; and worked in the Senate of the United States, the World Bank, the Children's Defense Fund, the United Nations, and as Freelance for the economist is an expert of frequent television having appeared on the O Reilly factor, Hardball, world News tonight, Nightline, AM Joy reliable sources, including John lives in New York, and is the co-founder of the archive Bio article.
And why in 2012 show the relative risk by road class, the death rate was 1 autobahn 7 deaths per billion kilometers traveled that's lower than the rate on May 1 should be some mortality of Germany on city roads which are much slower, but with heavy users more vulnerable and much less than the rate of 7 6 of heavy conventional rural road oncoming traffic, intersections and roadside.



Uh, no thank you As much as I would like to open on the highway in a car, I doubt I would do on a mobile donor.
I agree, there's no work to enforce laws other than the police, and I never said it was anything I admitted, I was just asking, where the qualifier, he Sá Conundrum I also agree that there are many people who don t follow the rule to get more when others want to spend and keep right when driving slowly, and they are a big pain in the ass but you are wrong speed limit is the paramount law of conduct Try telling the cop that pulls you next time for speeding, but this guy refused to get out of the left lane so I can go.
Most municipalities disagree with you Traffic Slowdown Keep right and the left lane for passing only the rules are not limited by the speed limit.
It is not your role to use your car to force others to obey the traffic rules, but your admission that you think it is the perfect example of what I described earlier no lane discipline or courtesy on US highways.
When I lived in Germany I remember an incident where someone had missed their exit on the highway nearby, and decided to stop and back up to access the source of a 60 car pile up 'to Stupidity is universal, but they take the driving privilege and traffic laws much more seriously than in the US where every idiot who may appear at the DMV without slipping in his own drool can get a license.
And I say that as a guy who left once Torrance 330 a Friday and arrived in Oakland at 745.



I think the first rule is the speed limit Don t I have no right to obey the law and the speed limit even in the left lane, you do to break the speeding law i mean that is the dangerous driver in this scenario, the speed demon or slowpoke may disagree, but you always violate the law while the laggard is obey it his riddle.
I do not know the scarcity of cars is relevant to my point, which is that American drivers have little no lane discipline The first rule on multi-lane highways is pretty simple unless you go faster than cars in your right, you have to move over to the right and always move to the right to leave a switch you to fastest car yet, how many times have you found yourself stuck behind the slow guy in the left lane, even if you flash your lights to signal that you want to spend, then was startled by a faster driver zooms by on your right dangerous.
It is not the speed that kills is the refusal to follow the rules of the road sense.
Sorry that wasn t clear it was within urban city at a low height.
Try I-70 between Denver and Kansas City; almost everywhere in the Great Plains.
The Germans consider their birthright to be able to drive as fast as possible on the autobahn, even at night Fortunately, I'm too old to think about trying something like that in the interest of mental health, BMW and Mercedes electronically limited their cars 155 mph but doesn t prevent setting companies like Alpina to change the chip and the adjustment path and, of course, not all manufacturers are associated with this voluntary restriction speed Italians never did.



I guess you must have nerves of steel and excellent relexes and excellent views to try even driving over 200 mph at night in traffic on the highway As you'll see in the video that I am about to join in this position, this guy is driving more than 320 KPM over 200 MPH at night with traffic on the German autobahn It's coming up behind slower cars that are doing a simple 140 mph as they parked the car is a 2013 BMW Alpina B3 six-cylinder engine that Sá BMW 3 with a 3-liter, six-cylinder Normally it has only 300 hp, but Alpina takes and he into 410 hp Then this guy added a few more exotic touches for better top speed Alpina s claimed 305 kph 189 mph.
It is sure to watch the video, nothing goes wrong, nothing scary or something like that, it makes beeping his horn at a car that shot a little late, I guess the other guy was shocked that he was probably reached the limit to less crazy speed of about 150 mph and it was led by a BMW 3 series here.
Moreover, in 1997, I traded my Vmax for F350 and have never regretted it.
Is there anywhere in this country where there are few cars that I live in California and I can not think of a single highway with this kind of open space during the day.
Would it not great to have this level of track on American roads discipline left lanes to pass slower traffic only moves to the right, leaving the faster flow through not passing on the right, etc.



The reason most Americans watch this video with terror because they have grown to expect an idiot in a minivan to change lanes without looking or signaling at any time, and I think that s not as big a problem as there is in the United States.
My cousin was killed on a motorcycle that was stopped at a traffic light at rear-ended by a guy who didn t see the red light.
And how to reduce these rates further is to give arms to everyone.
Many parties have speed limits is only certain sections that are unlimited and 130 km h is the recommended speed.



How ironic My vehicle is 13, and the speed is about 120 hours km, the fastest I've ever been There was a thought to set a speed limit of 130 km h auf dem Autobahn, aber es gab nichts.
I hope his organ donor card is up to date but at this rate, I doubt there is a lot still to anything Yuck.
I am wary to 75 mph with my Jeep Cherokee 13 years, I shudder at the thought of 150 MPH, let alone 300 kmh.
I would t drive as fast anyway, although in my car, it wouldn t be nearly a possiblity without additional afterburner, but if I did and had the misfortune to fail, I would rather have crumple zones, a shoulder harness, and airbags in every way as becoming a human gift missle Statitics 184 mph t mean anything when it happens to you, I knew a guy who died just a few years from waaay slower than on a bike.



I have not found separate statistics for motorcyclists, but Germany mortality rates in 2012 show the relative risk by road class, the death rate autobahn 1 7 deaths per billion kilometers traveled is less than the May 1 rate on urban roads that are much slower, but with heavy users more vulnerable and much less than the rate of 7 6 of heavy conventional rural road oncoming traffic, intersections and roadside.







186 mph on the autobahn German and someone passes him (video), 186 mph German autobahn, someone.