Sunday, April 22, 2018

Which car brand Audi BMW or Mercedes-Benz Discussion OffTopic

Mercedes-AMG Ultimate Drag Race: six cars ... 2983hp ... A winner! | Head2Head



1 Published by The_Capitalist 10838 posts - 5 years, 8 months ago.
I passed my road test a few days ago, and since then I've been researching what car I buy is considering the purchase of an employee, entry level, the four-door sedan to be three of these brands and their corresponding entry level model.
1 2 Audi A4 BMW 3 March Mercedes-Benz C C censor Damn.
Which brand you guys recommend Remember, I plan to buy a car that is at least four years, preferably higher.
And no, I do not consider other brands I always wanted a German car since I was a child, and this is my chance that I plan to keep this car should I buy one for at least ten years.
5 Posted by Dark__Link 32653 posts - 5 years, 8 months ago.



As Pirate said, German cars are pits of money, but if you are absolutely dead set on getting one, I would say find one for less than 20k and keep the rest of the money for future problems if this is not something you're willing to do, then you should stay away from VW Audi as they are known for problems, especially around the age you are looking to buy.
6 Posted by stanleycup98 6144 posts - 5 years, 8 months ago.
Want to buy a cheap, used at least four German car that will last for at least 10 years old Well good luck if you're serious, go for BMW.
9 Published by Pirate700 46465 posts - 5 years, 8 months ago.
As Pirate said, German cars are pits of money, but if you are absolutely dead set on getting one, I would say find one for less than 20k and keep the rest of the money for future problems if this is not something you're willing to do, then you should stay away from VW Audi as they are known for problems, especially around the age you are looking to buy Dark__Link Yes, I personally do had never own a German luxury car-warranty full only a million different things that can go wrong, and with them and isn t just reliability comparable with Japanese right now this is fantastic cars but just crazy to keep.



German cars are known for their reliability If you set on, I would say that the BMW.
My real thought is to stay away form if P Especially if you want to keep the car for 10 years.
Japanese cars are quite reliable I also like Hyundai, which is Korean I think.
Mercedes benz has a very bad reputation for reliability, I would not get an Audi and BMW are spotted, but have better records honesty, though, if you want to buy an entry luxury car used, go with Japanese they hold their value and they do apart after a few years.
Want to Get Hyundai reliability If the manufacturer gives a warranty of 100,000 miles, 10 years, chances are they aren t too worried about something wrong and you should not be either UCF_Knight.
I guess I'll get a German car later in life when I have a lot more money and perhaps a little more experience.



I am now researching and guarantees yes German cars used don t come with a good warranty.
I'm always interested in German cars, but stories about their maintenance costs me considering an Infiniti Infiniti A slightly cheaper big, too.
Dark__Link G35 or G37 Assuming you are looking to G.
I loved my 08 G35 when I rent Great car I thought I love my truck now more P.
This is my personal opinion generalized I know you can argue the following, but in my experience, a little more than most, with German car.
Audi - reliable, good gas mileage, much cheaper to work.



BMW - sporty handling, CRAZY, people like to turn them into Mods project cars.
Mercedes Benz - very comfortable, cool stuff technology, luxury at it's finest DEAR work.
Personally, I am a BMW Beamer guys, but you can not go wrong with any of the three.
48 Posted by Treflis 13112 posts - 5 years, 8 months ago.


If you want reliable cars then look to Asian brands such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, Honda etc BMW, Mercedes and others, while good cars that are infact reliable, they are much more expensive to repair if something is ruined if you want a BMW to impress women so I can tell you that women generally don t care what brand of car you have, and if all they care about the brand and they're usually after your wallet because they assume that you are very well off.
49 Published by cataclysm 1537 posts - 5 years, 8 months ago.
I passed my road test a few days ago, and since then I've been researching what car I buy is considering the purchase of an employee, entry level, the four-door sedan to be three of these brands and their corresponding entry level model.
1 2 Audi A4 BMW 3 March Mercedes-Benz C C censor Damn.
Which brand you guys recommend Remember, I plan to buy a car that is at least four years, preferably higher.
And no, I do not consider other brands I always wanted a German car since I was a child, and this is my chance that I plan to keep this car should I buy one for at least ten years.



I like the look of best Audi Mercedes and BMW are ugly imo.
Obviously, if this is not the only thing to consider when buying a car, but I do not really know anything else p








Which car brand Audi BMW or Mercedes-Benz Discussion OffTopic, which brand, Audi, years poles month.