Thursday, April 12, 2018

auxiliary battery W222 location Sclass 2014 Mercedes-Benz Forum

BENZWERKS S-CLASS (220) REMOVING THE BATTERY



Can someone post a picture of the exact location of the location of the auxiliary battery S500 W222 2014, and how to remove plastic battery is 12V 1.2Ah, the size of a motorcycle battery and is died six months after buying the car brand new I'm in the Crimea now, and dealers have closed, need to do it myself.
I can not say I'm very surprised that Mercedes quality has declined significantly, but did not expect it to be so poor that I made 3500 km, it is a shame.
You mean eco start stop battery whether its on the right side of the chest this mattress is only used to restart the eng after passing the main battery Eco Mode does all the rest If this mattress is dead car will still cranking if the main battery is good.
I have replaced a battery pack in a 222 if the eco mattress is dead, it could be a bad battery battery go wrong.
The main battery is in the chest in the FRT section of what would be the spare area.



It is the only mattress that the car unless you have a hybrid car.
I saw 100Ah battery in the boot, where the spare tire should be the battery is good, 14,6v also under the hood, passenger side, there are limits, I think they lead to second, starting battery, that we 14,2V measures, is also good.
But I taliking third, smaller battery, which is the size of the battery MOTORCYCLES, here is what it looks like is used for the automatic transmission, for example Automatic start and stop the engine while the car s stops at traffic lights, etc. And also to the alarm system, as far as I know.
The screen displays an error, reading dysfunction reserve battery, visit the dealership I read the internet, and this kind of battery is also used on W221 which is located behind the living room air filter also Merc ML etc. ML and the location is under the floor of the front passenger seat so the location varies by model My car built in 2014, and although many owners have problems, they take concessions, and mercedes dealers replace free I can not do that here, so need to make a DIY, need therefore necessary and instructions are there mechanics of experience there.


I need to know the location of this smaller battery, please do not be concerned with any other place in car batteries, but 12V, 1.2Ah.








Auxiliary battery W222 location Sclass 2014 Mercedes-Benz Forum, W222, auxiliary battery power, the location.