Thursday, March 15, 2018

Trams Germany in WW2

Tram and light rail in Karlsruhe, Germany



Windward, I can not Access the web page, it says Sorry, we can not find that page I think I will better explain my sudden Intér in WW2 trams Every week I used to go to school and some trams used by our transportation service here in Bucharest that look very WW2 era air as someone told me that they could be made, German trams before 1945 so suddenly, I realized that they could be pieces of original museum still in daily use daily in my hometown They seem in fact, as the tram in the screenshot of the game Panzer early in my thread therefore, in the last two days, I'm trying to get as much information and photos on pre 1945 German trams to try identifing those you can imagine the feeling you have when you drive one of these pieces of history 22 24:00, whith the s citylights dim, low traffic and the streets all covered with snow -the closer to being in Berlin there are currently 60-70 years old.
Damned Chinese Communist Party and 300,000 f KED guys of the Internet police.
Balrog 847 Member Joined February 17, 2003, September 16th Location USA, North Carolina Manchukuo Dominican Republic.
K-9, I know how you feel I have lived in the former Yugoslavia and the former Soviet Union many trams, metros have a very old world feel to them that is lost in the modern countries, homogenized, west.
California, the city of San Francisco has kept its old street cars before WW1 and now the city is known for street trams are a major tourist attraction.


They say that the city of Nanjing Nanjing, China, before 1989, has not changed the architecture from 1930 now with modernization and massive demolition true many charms of the city were lost.
Another city, I recommend an old world feel is Tiblisi, georgia former Soviet union tram system, but one of the 1950 era subway system that still works perfectly.
Your suspicions have traveled old German trams is correct According to the site, they were used in Romania.
This site has pictures of some very old streetcars Hanover and mentions that the council insisted that the overhead cables avoid once Apparently they don t necessarily need them which may explain the absence of son in photos TOOK.
And no, I'm not a fan of tram I just got bored tonight.



There is a product Italian film that was shot in the summer of 1947 in the ruins of Berlin There are many interesting shots in the film, including the front of the emergency exit Reichskanzlei and some interior shots of Kanzlei itself there is at least one scene where a streetcar is seen moving in the streets, which is why I'm posting this here is the name of the movie Germany Year zero I have a copy of it and dVD is very interesting to watch, especially if you've been in Berlin and you try to imagine how this city of ruins represented in the film was able to return to life as it has today -Steven.
I can visit this site just a few years, but access can t now, for all AOL, Tripod and Geocities pages are forbidden by the Chinese Communist Party and its damned 300,000 f KED guys of the Internet police.








Trams Germany in WW2, trams, Germany, the Chinese Communist Party.