Saturday, March 31, 2018

Lexus or maintenance costs

BMW E38 Maintenance & Costs after 1 year | 2001 BMW 740iL



Lexus or BMW that maintenance costs.
Owner BMW new BMW here and were used without maintenance for four years or 50,000 miles for the first purchase date IIRC BMW is the only manufacturer offering this benefit yet, I can not deny that Lexuses are better put together and could to have less maintenance costs OP OTOH, I think you should ask yourself why you apparently feel the need to purchase a Do you consider state vehicle that possess the least expensive version of a luxury brand you somehow makes a better person than I own a BMW because I'm a car enthusiast and they make the best sports sedans on the planet looks like you just want to impress people and quite frankly, MP, person s not really impressed with a C-class, unless you like in Bumfucke or somewhere where everyone grows old trucks.
Anecdotal experience we had a Lexus ES return it a few years ago and repairs were still expensive We have a RX300 now and in two years, and less than 8,000 miles, we spent over 5 km on the maintenance and repairs already this electronic sensor shit with the new cars is subject to multiple failures, and it is very expensive to repair the Jeep that I had before the RX I had for over 10 years and 40k miles and my total maintenance and repair bill was 9k I would have been better with another Jeep and happier too after we had to abandon the Lexus ES - transmission went to 90k miles - we bought an Acura TL and it's been trouble free and demanded than expected maintenance and repair costs without it's really crap shoot, but do your homework and Don t buy the Lexus, I can not speak to the BMW.
A fucking idiot What I typed in no shit I said was anecdotal.
It is 2002 and we bought it two years ago to 60,000 miles.



I would not buy another t Lexus - as I said, it is a crap shoot - but in our experience they are unreliable bad experience can be balanced by a person who had a good experience.
I also said that computer sensors are prone to failure - as in an online Lexus group can be found that you can find - and they are very expensive to replace.
BMW, Lexus, the new model has much higher resale values ​​There is a single Benz on the list the most expensive non-AMG models and not BMW.








Lexus or maintenance costs, used, Lexus, lower.