Friday, February 2, 2018

Sytner Chigwell Sytner Group Limited

Welcome to the Harrogate Audi part of the group Sytner



Once I got to my seller fetched my car BMW AUC had traveled by train through London spoke guy sellers saying 5 minutes after I arrived at the train station nearby busy reception and spoke to a young woman I was told to have a seat in the waiting area and wait 20 minutes I could see my sales guy on the waiting shop floor to me saw it coming at the reception seems that to sit down, he asked if I was here and I was told not impressed with the service at the reception Salesman said th girl was new.
Sytner Chigwell in Essex BMW is the official authorized BMW Center located in the Epping Forest district covering Chigwell and its surroundings such as Loughton, Woodford Green, Buckhurst Hill, Ilford, Ongar and parts of East London We are easily accessible by car or a short walk from Debden station conveniently located on the Central Line in London.
If you are looking to buy a new vehicle or BMW Approved opportunity, looking to expand your business or fleet in the early stages of a purchase Our sales team have the knowledge to help you; and our Genius BMW product to demonstrate the latest technologies and answer any technical questions you might have.
Our site also has a customer service where you can sit and enjoy a coffee while our BMW technicians fully TRAINED Service, MOT or repair your BMW back to health using Original BMW Parts in the unfortunate event that you scrape your bumper, alloy wheels or need major repairs of accidents, our BMW Approved Bodyshop will be there to restore your BMW to its original finish.
We strive to provide the highest levels of service constantly to customers for our sales and customer service, if you wish to discuss your experience with me, then please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 8418 7600 alternately in the call showroom.



We look forward to welcoming you in our center soon Otherwise, why not start your search with our help live free and easy service details.








Sytner Chigwell Sytner Group Limited, Sytner, chigwell.