Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sarah Silverman on the Holocaust

Sarah Silverman



You know that a small vagina No Barbie Klaus Barbie, the infamous Nazi Nazis a hole, and I'll be the first to say because I'm not cutting-edge Nazis hole wipes ass motherfucking Dicks.
Oh, they're cute when they're little, I will give them that They're so cute Why can not they stay small.
I always know when it is the anniversary of Hitler because they advertise on Entertainment Tonight right before going to trade you see as a silhouette, then they say: This man is responsible for the death of six million Jews is Ted Danson, Patrick Duffy.
My niece my niece lesbian family is very Jewy and she goes to Hebrew school, and loves it, she called me and she's like, Aunt Sarah, did you know that Hitler killed 60 million Jews, I corrected him, and I said, you know I think he's responsible for the death of six million Jews and said, Oh, yes six million I knew But seriously, my aunt, which is Unlike the difference is that 60 million is unforgivable, girl children Try to understand them, you can t They're children.
My nana was a Holocaust survivor and I am sorry that the Holocaust claimed, and she had the tattoo, the number, thank you and God, she was one of the best concentration camp, had a vanity number, it said, amazed, that is fun a little.



You know I do not understand are the Jewish people who drive German cars is no secret that companies like Mercedes and BMW and Hitler ordered the Volkswagen I mean these are companies that have built cars for effort Nazi war yet the Jewish people who drive German cars, it is so gay it's just gay.
And then the other side of it, it's Mercedes, companies like that, that boy so they could not have had the right idea, if they could not be seen in the future in such cases, the amount money they d be doing Jewish consumers, they d I do not know maybe they not help to kill the Jews, but rather, they helped facilitate genocide of a people who end up become their best customers Any Jew will tell you that it's just a bad deal.
And now I feel preachy, but I really believe this is true, I believe that if blacks were in Germany during World War II, the Holocaust would not have happened that I do or not to the Jews.








Sarah Silverman on the Holocaust, sarah, holocaust, drive German cars.