Sunday, December 10, 2017

No cup holders WTF Bimmerfest BMW Forums

Clash of clans - "GOLDEN" CLAN WAR! + Warring Old Friends Greed Titans! EPIC WAR



No cupholder because in Germany, it was against the law to eat anything while driving has been considered distracted If you are thirsty you expect to shoot and consume the closed container.
Cup holders were American thing later in the 1990s other import cars started having them because of the demand.
I drink the sealed plastic bottle and just lay the between the seat and handbrake, and when I need sipping cups suck, they flee.
Interestingly, I did not know that I often wondered why the E30 didn t have cup holders when the Japs world the same year I settled on the idea that it's a real car driver and n 'there is no time or place for a cup holder.



It looks like a project post interesting pictures so we can see it when full.
My E30 has 2 cupholders integrated into the rest of the arm advjustable I'm not sure if it is a perfect addition to factory or a special after-sales, but it looks and fits the console The rest of the arm is mounted on the center console via a metal support the rest is adjustable front and rear with hidden cupholders underneth the bracket slides in the front and can contain 2 full cups of coffee with ease.
I can post a photo when the house im work in a few weeks to see if anyone else ever seen this before conception.
Probably a E36 or E46 renovate their place the console and E30 are well documented on intertubes.


There are a few years, I find that my solution does not have cup holders in E30 It can not be the best solution, but there are two main advantages 1 having the cupholders S-type mounted on port Central and starboard ventilation Louvres provides a way to keep warm in winter hot drinks and cold drinks cold in summer 2 They will support the weight of a small drink to medium without impeding move or management can obtain the Pep Boys.
Ive seen all solutions under the sun, and outside the BMW retrofit options, it is the best option imo.
Interestingly, I did not know that I often wondered why the E30 didn t have cup holders when the Japs world the same year I settled on the idea that it's a real car driver and n 'there is no time or place for a cup holder.
I hadn t known it either, but I'm sorry, I want coffee on the road in the morning on a long drive, I put an ugly cupholder in my platform with a sort of jury rigged attachment to dashboard passengers, suspend the cutting on the left of the rocker of the glove box.



One opposite the Louvres center looks like it would be better if I find it on the web and have considered buying one or make my own similar unit Everybody used.
I saw the guy you on Bav Auto I think How would you rate this looks like a very good solution on another subject, I have a 96 E36 that has a rough idle in cold start, I ran the diagnosis and RR 4 Pack wrap solved a problem, but I have a rough idle cold start, I'm beginning to suspect ICV or GST I noticed with AC on the tach will surge high and low hunting, then decant and idle normally All this makes intermittantly ideas.
Rough idling at the beginning is often posted problem in this forum Recommend search the forum or ask a new thread as most pros here can not see your message in this thread if you start a new thread aka the poster will be seen However my lot, you'll get flack for not checking sooner after first with the same question.
I cleaned my MAF sensor with a spray and that seemed to help Are you due to new spark plugs I changed nine around 96k which also helped to smooth my cold starts that being said suggestions are also of interest to .








No cup holders WTF Bimmerfest BMW Forums, registrants, time drivers there, the drivers out there instead of time, time drivers there place holder.