Sunday, November 5, 2017

THE classiccar scrap Pelican Parts Technical BBS

First aid kit ultimate Part 2



Or it did not show last night when I wrote it, or it was removed due to non-tech perceived or non-Porsche content, which is difficult to imagine.
Anyway, does anyone know of a classic car junkyard in Los Angeles, nearly LAX or airport of Santa Monica, where a guy would have died recently stored outside a considerable number of classic and even rare Porsches and Mercedes-Benz There was supposedly quite the Mercs Mercedes Classic Center used as a source of parts for their restorations and service jobs.
__________________ Stephan Wilkinson 83 911SC gold plated 04 Boxster replacement.
Rudi Klein rip - his son is now a junkyard on Alameda to Los Angeles, he collected an incredible amount of unusual and rare German cars Gullwings used to be stacked on each other, Beutler and Glöckler 356 s, and bids standard mundane.
Evil Cockaroach my 914-6 was rescued back when their court.



__________________ 1970 914-6 evil cockaroach Street 1970 911 Spyder in 1970 Conda 911S 911S 1973 ice blue.
In 1972 I bought a beat smoking Porsche convertible 1964 I took Henry Tokar to the French body shop in Van Nuys for repair, it replaced the entire front and both doors and painting the car I got a over Rudy Klein 360 It was perfect except for a cigarette burn happened when someone spilled the sun visor with a cigarette in hand I sold the car 3800 for a client to store my Volkswagen Porsche I need the money for parts and such and thought I got a good deal when I went by the engine transmission electric brakes on the car was mechanically upscale customer loaned the car to her boyfriend who ran near the quays of the highway and rolled several times I went to Rudi Klein some years later to find an engine 356 rebuildable I noticed in my convertiblehis court, I asked him if it was for sale, he said he will not sell under any circumstances, I often wonder what happened to this car.








THE classiccar scrap Pelican Parts Technical BBS, Scrap, parts.