Monday, November 6, 2017

Renting a car in Germany (and perhaps why you want) Cars

How to get the best deal on a car Leased every time --- NO BS !!!!!!!!!



Renting a car in Germany and why you might want.
Many companies in Germany that provide their employees with company cars do not really buy the car outright, instead they prefer to hire and my company car is no exception.
By renting the car, I pay a monthly fee to a leasing company, often a bank, who bought the car from my local dealer that allows me to drive the car costs to an agreed number of kilometers each year.
When the lease ends, I just returned the car to the dealer and may lease a new one.
Buy why not buy the car outright as a business, then sell it later.
Well, for starters, I do not have to deposit a lump sum at the beginning or the end of the lease, as I would with a normal purchase in installments as I return the car in reasonable condition.



If I did buy the car in installments, the car would be considered part of the company's assets and I could not even compensate for the VAT for the full price of the first month I said, meaning that I would have a massive VAT refund the problem is that when I sold the car that I have to pay part of it back, so I need to put on a business savings account account somewhere.
As it is, my monthly rental rate is taken into account every month for tax purposes and at the end of the lease is that I get a refund if I drove fewer kilometers than agreed, or I have to pay extra if I have used it more.
But a very good reason not to sell a car from the company to a consumer is that as a business seller that you have to offer a one year warranty on it or put another way, if something goes wrong with the car in the 12 months of the sale, it's the company's responsibility for repair or at worst even take the car back and refund the purchase price.
It's really annoying that you do not need is a small business, and as there are much easier to budget for monthly rental rate of such risks, it is easy to see why many companies use this method provide cars for their employees.
For those who stay in Germany for a fixed period, eg 2 years, then leasing may be a good option, because you can simply return the car at the end of this period and leave the country again no problem sale or export the car.
Blogging Germany Personal, Business or journalist.


Thank you for the job my husband and I rent a car, because we don t intend to stay in Germany for more than 2-3 years Question 1 If you leave the country earlier than expiry of the lease HOW MUCH for example the lease was for 2 years, but we left after 1 year 2 if you drive more km in the contract of 3 do you need a local driving license or you can rent your own then get local.
Hello Fatima, I will try to answer your questions as best I can.
1 You book the car for some time, so if you want to return to the beginning, it can mean making him the car and, while continuing to pay monthly lease until it expires It is worthwhile to ask the seller what can be done, because obviously the car is even more valuable and fewer kilometers on it, so maybe you can pay less each month and not just for reimbursement of kilometers in the end.
2 If you drive more km in the contract, you pay for those per km Some contracts have a quantity of thanks written in them, which works in both directions so you can go on a bit without paying more, but if you are under by bad you will not get anything in return what is really on the contract if the insurance is connected to the same amount of kilometers and which is more critical, because you might be uninsured at the time where you go on the amount and while the lease tends to just be interested in the total amount of km during the rental period, the insurance is on a per year.



3 No, theoretically, you may not even need a license at all if you rent to someone else, for example if you are self-employed and your employee will drive the car, but obviously, the driver must have a valid license and recognized in Germany If you come from outside the EU, you need to know how long you can drive on the license overseas before it must be exchanged for a local.








Renting a car in Germany (and perhaps why you want) Cars, rentals, Germany, want.