Sunday, November 12, 2017

LOGICAL SONG

Logic - Ballin (Ft.Castro) Lyrics



Verse 1 - Logic Ok it is RattPack until my pulse apartment We keep real, no fake rap I had 4 cars and they all black Got 4 chicks and they all have what we call it Balling doing this since my call flow is so terrible my phone off and calls, I'm like yeah, he does, man what a view Penthouse fall back because I came through with my team, they come as the real art, too real Motherfucker tell me how you feel I'm too good for my own good, I won t leak the album I'll let overflow number 1 bitch I bet it will be done the numbers I said that I play the game and I'm still the same and I'll do just change to get a deal.
Hook Bitch I m Ballin, Ballin, I came from nothing to something like this is nothing Yeah, you know I now it is no discussion Bitch I'm Ballin, Ballin, I made a promise to my mother that I mma turn these zeros tonnes commas Bitch I m Ballin, Ballin, closing million dollar deals grab me Swervin, burning 100 dollar bills How you feel when Ballin, Ballin, go where they will never ain t all about money but I stack because you never know.
Verse 2 - Logic Mma I live life until I overdose While they sleep on me, that I am comatose s mainstream with my core team you just crazy Fuck you ain t come by and next yo girl is my ex girl, she fine as hell but a girl to mess everything I do is rhyme I not have time so I can not answer yo girl text Bitch I'm back and I launches always gotta keep percent all there know all there all want to turn up and be blunt, I do not like fucking money, fuck the fame, I came here to kiss the game Gon get that I'm not feel fresh to death, bitch, I'm not kill me, I'm left to burn us up, not in the building turning us it up talk that shit, but they never end, when I step in micro I am the murder and we live really well in general, but it is always good I'm the raw shit, I'm real shit, but it is now time for it to feel good about what we call it Balling doing this since my cash call is so terrible my phone off and calls I'm like yeah, he does, this man Penthouse views fall back because I came through with my team, they come too.
Verse 3 - C Dot Castro Yes, you know we ballin we're all waiting on Let me slow down there all getting shit These enemies speak, but I do not give a Got shit models, bottles and piff is on but we balling, like Spauldin and Rawling on the road of wealth Stalling Got yo girl just all on my nuts, but do it with joy, no almonds, ugh living life to the VIP perfection is the section shows presidential, presidential suites, one might think, we held an election logical to go first and then I'm off, I drop off Rehearsals I converse only checks that I do I just verse I have to cop a hearse cause I'm fresh to death, I bet you never seen so design never seen a nigga with a dog that is finer boy I Stunt but I ain t even tryna swagging is beautiful but of first I am a rimeu r I home representative of Maryland Terrapins Say you spit crack homie spit that heroin Bring right to your front door as I caroling next to me is whether we are embarrassin ba LLINs.



Thank you to David DelArroz Cesar Reyes to correct these words.








LOGICAL SONG, logic, words, Bitch Ballin Ballin.