Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Double Leg Surgery Kimber Haylie Belts

Shoulder Holster - Ready Holster



Just to give you guys another update Kimber is getting better every day to eat, drink and go potty She is always very happy puppy You see his little tail wagging all the time.
She loves to play with toys and chewing on bones We walk with her every now and then to stretch his legs and take his pot Even in this stressful time, it still brings so much happiness and joy to our lives.
We are so close to our goal All I ask is to continue to share my messages and to pray unceasingly our daughter This is a long road to recovery, but it does so with all this.
Again you guys to thank Ryan and I could not do it without the love and support you all.
Just to give everyone an update Kimber is good and is finally sleeping and realizing that she needs to stay and rest and is eating and drinking, we do place and help stretch his back legs a bit the she worries when she was laying long periods.



Just so everyone knows, Ryan and I discovered Kimber will need a second surgery in about 8-12 weeks, she will need to get his plates, screws and pins removed so it can continue to grow properly with that being said, I set our goal to help all 4,000 prayers and thoughts are much appreciated and my family and I can not thank you all enough.
We are so happy that Kimber's alive and with us today, I do not know what Ry and I would do without it.
Just a quick update for all Kimber world is out of surgery and is on the road to recovery, it is very rough and is not really able to sleep We try to make it as comfortable as possible try to everything possible to make him not focus on her legs Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers donations My husband and I are beyond fortunate to have great people around us.
There was an error with your comment Please try again.
The sending of the dear love Kimber I will share this fund.


Hey was wondering if you had any recent updates, I donated just now and just ask how Kimber did.








Double Leg Surgery Kimber Haylie Belts, Kimber surgery.