Saturday, October 28, 2017

JME WORDS Man Don t Care

Jme Man Don # 39; HEAL (Ft. Giggs) [OFFICIAL CLEAN VERSION]



Verse 1 - Jme I have a black ski mask, but I do ski t I snowboarding, dashboard of an MC backcountry If any of you try to rape me You get a punch in the face with my door key punch entry in the neck with my back door key box in the mash with my X6 box key in the eye with the door I use to connect to my HSBC Talk banks, kill em with Ps Run in the house of your daughter with two of my Gs Get the money, put money in his mouth then strangle the man with about two Gs man with about four Gs suffocate suffocate man, then I could just breathe, I will bury man two Ain shallow walk your time to dig six feet deep These MCs and rappers want the cat fight their syllables and multis and similes and all that shit, I'm through with my daughters and ABC Jme man are as deep fam nude photos when they see me on street fam Old school like crazy rudeboy T all you man want with me my bad I rudeboy, badboy MC Say my name, Jme Nostradamus could not see me Expelliarmus stop Couldn t How a man with a uni degree could be Bsing micro and chatting fat Because his music is born and will always remain in the streets.
Hook - Jme Giggs What fight Man donation t care what you have now the man donated care fight anything that is not allowed care Man don t fight him everything Hunting gift tt fight human care all that what man don t care about all that fall man it just donate cared absolutely not anything I'll just trim man gift he cared absolutely everything he's forgotten man fights Because don t all this care.
Verse 2 - Giggs Because I'm the most immediate, it's just a silly old school Ain t do local things, but we geezers be local Just look at my friends list as it stands em up with tweezers Yes, the man used to move the white, yes, we will be old school traders, it's illuminating a Sensis, it's illuminating amnesia I m fighting to get started, I'm fighting for the 'DAE amnesia might have to move up to Velma, might have to touch Louise cause the top, it's just us, yes, the man had to quote Lil Reese's like Batman, da-na-da- na-da-na Hardest, let me just confirm moccasins enough to be Hermes burners, went back and hit Bernard Searing, I'm back with big burners s my place, I'm back with this permit pulled it back gun and then burn Friday, shit, I'm back and big worm, he Excuse m oi What sorry I had to just ask em Iron Man, the MAC'll just Man Stark em s as Buu, I'm back with this margin as Adam and Eve, I'm back in this Wah Garden da bloodclart, I'm back, the St Gorgon Arted gift of light, I think, then darkened Hollowman, Jme, I'm done talking kill em AD kill s MC Digestives, tea Ain cinnamon not been filling his shoes because they still on his feet man south without jostling gold grill in his teeth.
Lauryn thank you to Tristan Tristan to correct these words.








JME WORDS Man Don t Care, words, care.