Friday, October 27, 2017

Jews and German products

The truth about the Jews and Germany WWII



I will add that my friend's opinion in 1963 could be very different from people's opinions now Now almost everyone can afford such wants a well-designed car, with the exception of those who can buy products premises for various patriotic reasons or for financial reasons well designed cars aren t all from one place, but a lot are.
Thank you for some comments intresting, it seems that German products are not a problem for the Jewish community, even in British pensioners who were detained by Japanese captors in the war buy many Japanese cars also note many pakistani Muslims huge observers and fans of Hindu bollywood movies-despite historical tensions between the two countries.
As a Jew for years after WW2 thinking of buying a Volkswagen or any other product German did was repugnant to me, but I came to realize if we do not buy products from any nation that in the past had committed in the murder of Jews We buy a unique product in Europe and other regions of the world, I still noted buy a German car.
Well, I guess I understand, because I will not buy an American product voluntarily if I can get the equivalent elsewhere This is due to Iraq and the US blind support of illegal Israeli behavior in Palestine I say this as a non-self-hating British secular Jew born.



Contrex say that I disagree with you concerning Israel would be an understatement, however I'd like to discuss the matter with you, however, I wonder where you run when they start to kill Jews in France Souviens- you German Jews all the faithful Germans had the same attitude you seem to have.
I am German, I have Jewish friends, they drive German cars, their son is my godson We celebrate Jewish holidays and Catholics together We are people first and foremost, nationality and religion comes second, at least for some of us.
The real reason that December 7th is a day of infamy - JTT debate.
Who ordered the construction of the Berlin Wall - Discussion by Walter Hinteler.
You can go back in time and avoid a major catastrophe Which do you prevent - Discussion BumbleBeeBoogie.
Real version of Vlad Dracula, 15th Century - Discussion by gungasnake.



History worst villains of Edward III and the Black Prince - gungasnake debate.
How many people killed the USA in your life - Discussion by Robert Gentel.
Where is our idea of ​​a scientist just - TuringEquivalent debate.







Jews and German products, German, Jewish, products.