Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How to get a car RightHandDrive US

The life and death | RHD in a world left hand



Beautiful after I recently moved from India to US My 2013 VW Passat in India is still brand new with only 8000 Miles used that I want to import to the United States is it a difficult process It is a TDI Clean Diesel sedan but yes its RHD the main concern I have is whether the European standards VW implemented in India is good enough to clear the emissions in the United States.
Yes, it's a concern fortunately the United States at least the Passat TDI sells so hopefully they're close enough that they leave by the best of luck and let us know how it turns out.
2013 Passat you is B7, which is nothing but a face lifted B6 Passat Unfortunately, you can not import the United States because of its configuration suspension it didnt urea injectors it is not consistent with the recent implemented NHTSA regulators hope this has helped.
Christopher Hi I found a RHD 1994 and 1995 coupe Mercedes Benz S-Class in the UK They both speedometers in miles per hour, have side airbags driver and front passenger and abs brakes and all that left for the same years Cut drive in hand have in the USA Since these cars have all their LHD counterparts in the US, I would be able to import them to the United States.
Hi Hyland, everything sounds fine as long as all the safety stuff is the same, and since we have the same car here, I wouldn t see a problem with, but make sure you check and do your diligent research first Good luck, let us know how it goes.


No, it s safety tests NHTSA and DOT As it has not been tested in crash RHD its configuration, it certainly will not be permitted best bet is a car 25 years or more.
Now you say that the government in every country you have called.
So if I were to put it right, you are what you called them.
Stop posting nonsense pages like this and stop behaving as people complete CUL talking here not sensible issue a childish act of yours and raced swearing COLUMBIA IS FOR YOU IDIOTS BUNCH OF PEOPLE.
I just want to clarify that all British people are idiots that statement is just as narrow-minded.



This page is useful to thank you on behalf of all Brits who are not half-minds; Please don t tarnish us all with the same brush stupidity though.
Hi, I do not think he really meant all Brits, but was in a verbal fist fight with another commentator commentator, not really a word, but is meant to describe someone who made a comment that I have a question concerning Article someone in the know of the United States of a company that provides just the kit for converting the steering wheel on the right side, I work for the post office, working on my own vehicle wants to convert on the right side, I have switched the petals.
Yes, there are companies that sell what I have seen some of them in the back of my rural carrier magazine, we get a month I bought a converted RHD car DriveRight US Mine is a Subaru but they make a lot of jeeps.
Thanks Chris for SEO Facebook page in your article above There are dozens of so-called RHD conversion stores worldwide, but less than a handful of these can give you a quality finish the factory, and none of them are located throughout North America we think we have the quality beats conversion plant in the world, but we are certainly biased in this opinion.
The US federal laws on vehicle imports are a minefield and should never be taken lightly There are no federal laws to consider, but different regulations for different states Regarding regulation of vehicle imports in other countries, they can vary quite a number of countries in the country.



If anyone has questions, please feel free to contact us via our Facebook page or email protected email.
Im going to import a HONDA ODYSSEY RB3 to the US from Japan, does anyone know if here is a special shop here in the United States, I can have it checked and secured to ensure that its legal I am currently STATE OF NEW YORK I would appreciate the info guys, thank you.
Hi The question about Nissan NP300 Navara 2014 Description English RHD is two years that I own this car in Thailand This is a very nice car and I love And in fact, it is practically a new car, because a city is to approximately 15000 km away Can I bring this car to the United States as my own car and what problems are possible.








How to get a car RightHandDrive US, .