Monday, October 16, 2017

Cars hummingbird 10 reviews Airport Shuttles South Harrow London UK

[Dubstep] - Tut Tut Child - Colibri (feat Saint Augustus.) [Monstercat Release]



Used their service for the first time today to go from London to the port of Southampton car was good and pleasant driver to drive 2 pm They don t get more stars because the driver was late 30 minutes fron the scheduled time to choose the time and the main office didn t even call to recognize the delay they claimed because of traffic After 15 minutes late I called the main office number, where I had to wait for the phone rings more 15 times before someone took the line, and they informed the car would be there in 5 minutes My suggestion to them is to work on customer service after making the reservation the day call to confirm and if the drivers are delayed more than 15 minutes and provide a call to your customer so they know the driver is the path on top of that, it was ok I would try them again to test and duty.
Never My experience was similar to Luciana - driver was over 30 minutes late, although I called five minutes before the scheduled pickup time to confirm that they were on the calendar The car was dirty, the driver seemed care less about being late, and the car was missing a door handle on the outside, we quite nearly missed our flight and the delay driver cost me hundreds of dollars, as I was unable to get the necessary stamps for VAT refunds on items I bought in London They claimed a different version of events despite my generation cell phone records showing numerous calls later time pick-up, so I had no choice but to dispute the charges with my credit card company.
My friend had stayed with me before leaving for the States we had tried to book online and pay in advance The site never took our credit card and we never received a call or an email so we have decided to give up with Hummingbird which was the cheapest option we found, and use the Heathrow Express this morning we left, the Hummingbird company was there outside my door They were rude in saying that we hadn t paid we explained what had happened rather than understanding, the driver said he had to leave, I approached him and said we would pay on the spot if we could call the credit card, we were able do what solved the problem, however, the way we were treated by both the driver and the person on the phone was not working I do not recommend to anyone.
It was the worst car service I have ever taken there may be good reviews but I had three bad experiences every time I try to give them another chance, I had to go to Stansted Airport make a flight of 18 hours so we planned to go to 2 30 give us a lot of time takes a little over an hour from my house They came a little after 3 we almost missed our flight because of them and traffic that I thought this might be a let me try again thing once the second time was when I returned and booked a car from the airport My flight was at 12: 30 pm, I told them to be there to 12: 45 pm and they said they would wait to venue We will accommodate up around 15am 1 no, I called the place where they said it is beginning to be a cup of coffee, he'll be there and what the third time, they were still r Etard and very rude and do not book with them, they are a scam they are also more expensive than other sites, even if they seem cheap, not worth the money Please look in to ANYTHING EITHER them but I'm warning you now They are rude and so are the drivers thanks all who have positive things to say about them working well there.



We had an excellent experience with Hummingbird to transfer Heathrow airport to our hotel in Picadilly after arriving from NY Online booking is easy and they sent an email confirmation with the details They monitor the arrival and there is no charge to wait until the driver was waiting for a sign, took us in his car, and we left, he was polite and we paid in cash at the end of the race less than a taxi and couldn t have been smoother.
Terrible taxi service, absolutely I would recommend pre-paid, so I guess I'd already paid for them, they didn t have a reason to provide good service I arrived at Heathrow airport They had my time and flight number and said they would follow the flight and be there early to catch me coming out of customs well what happened, they were an hour behind in fifteen minutes my phone didn t work, so I had having my boyfriend in the uS call, and my friend also call UK, both responses were oh we're just waiting outside, tell him to come outside well there no one was outside I asked to borrow the phone for a random person to the call, to find they had no record of me or my time payment or pickup they finally Pick me is the guy asked for a tip, I did not leave, we can not have been his fault, could have been the fault of the main office I would never never use this company again, would never recommend Uber opportunity a few days later and had a million times more experience and also cheape r .
Once and never hummingbirdcars The pilot opportunity to our site, talking on his phone, and gives no sign that he was really our driver after a few minutes he came to us and let us know that he was Then our driver he told us we had to pay 47, not 38 as agreed, he told us that the price was for a sedan, not a wagon he called his boss, who told me that the extra cost was for our luggage I refused to pay more than we had agreed the driver sitting in his car, leaving us in the rain, he threatened to leave, and didn t care that this would lead us not beeing able to achieve our aircraft departure Finally, I showed him the agreement with the PDF was sent by email the day before for a 38 car field, 3 passangers, 3 luggage and no fewer than 24 hand luggage we had less luggage than this, the driver finally agreed to lead us, when he realized his attempt to take advantage of us was in a dead car was an old car, and the windshield was nasty Not sure can not recommend this company to everyone.
Very poor service was left alone at the airport 10 30 a night while the owner apologized and shouted at me The driver, who never showed, called my cell phone several times to harass me, I do not know what his agenda is, but it is very scary this is an operation where, if something goes wrong, it's your worst-case scenario the company is neither safe or Steer clear professional in all circumstances.
We went to top class virgin wing Jubilee Sunday Colibri came earlier from Piccadilly was closed at 7 morning driver was courteous and safe - we got there in 30 minutes.



Looks like we have no specific address for Hummingbird cars, making it difficult to give directions This business might not have an official storefront, or it might move to multiple locations throughout the day.
Do you have more specific information about the location of Hummingbird cars Why didn t you say, you can improve Yelp by sharing it here.
Used their service for the first time today to go from London to the port of Southampton car was good and pleasant driver to drive 2 pm They don t get more stars because the driver was late 30 minutes fron the scheduled time to choose the time and the main office didn t even call to recognize the delay they claimed because of traffic.
After 15 minutes late, I called the main office number, where I had to wait for the phone to ring over 15 times before someone took the line, and they informed the car would be there in 5 minutes.



My suggestion to them is to work on customer service after making the reservation the day call to confirm, if the drivers are delayed more than 15 minutes and provide a call to your customer so they know the driver is on the way.
On top of that, it was ok I would try again to test and see.
Never My experience was similar to Luciana - driver was over 30 minutes late, although I called five minutes before the scheduled pickup time to confirm that they were on the calendar The car was dirty, the driver seemed care less about being late, and the car was missing a door handle on the outside.
We almost missed entirely ours, and delay driver cost me hundreds of dollars, as I was unable to get the necessary stamps for VAT refunds on items I bought in London .



They said another version of events despite my generation cell phone records showing numerous calls later than the time of pick-up, so I had no choice but to dispute the charges with my pet credit card.
My friend had stayed with me before leaving for the States we had tried to book online and pay in advance The site never took our credit card and we never received a call or an email so we have decided to give up with Hummingbird which was the cheapest option we found, and use the Heathrow Express.
This morning we left, the Hummingbird company was there outside my door They were rude in saying that we hadn t paid We explained what had happened rather than understanding, the driver said he had to leave, I approached him and said that we would pay on the spot if we could call the credit card, we were able to do what has solved the problem.
However, the way we were treated by both the driver and the person on the phone was not working I do not recommend to anyone.



It was the worst car service I have ever taken there may be good reviews but I had three bad experiences every time I try to give them another chance, I had to go to Stansted Airport make a flight of 18 hours so we planned to go to 2 30 give us a lot of time takes a little over an hour from my house They came a little after 3 we almost missed our flight because of them and traffic that I thought this might be a let me try again thing once the second time was when I returned and booked a car from the airport My flight was at 12: 30 pm, I told them to be there to 12: 45 pm and they said they would wait to venue We will accommodate up around 15am 1 no, I called the place where they said it is beginning to be a cup of coffee, he'll be there and what the third time, they were still r Etard and very rude about it.
Do not book with them, they are a scam, they are more expensive than other sites, even if they seem cheap, not worth the money Please look in something but I warn you they are unpleasant and so are the drivers Thanks.
Anyone who has positive things to say about them working well there.
We had an excellent experience with Hummingbird to transfer Heathrow airport to our hotel in Picadilly after my arrival in New York Online booking was easy and they sent an email confirmation with the details.


They monitor the arrival and there is no fee to expect that the driver was waiting for a sign, took us in his car, and we left, he was polite and we paid in cash at the end of the race a lot cheaper than a taxi and couldn t have been smoother.
Terrible taxi service, absolutely I would recommend pre-paid, so I guess I'd already paid for them, they didn t have a reason to provide good service I arrived at Heathrow airport They had my time and flight number and said they would follow the flight and be there early to catch me coming out of customs well what happened, they were an hour behind in fifteen minutes my phone didn t work, so I had having my boyfriend in the uS call, and my friend also call UK, both responses were oh we're just waiting outside, tell him to come outside well there no one was outside I asked to borrow the phone for a random person to the call, to find they had no record of me or my time payment or pickup they finally Pick me is the guy asked for a tip, I did not leave, we can not have been his fault, could have been the fault of the main office I would never never use this company again, would never recommend Uber opportunity a few days later and had a million times more experience and also cheape r .
Once and never hummingbirdcars The pilot opportunity to our site, talking on his phone, and gives no sign that he was really our driver after a few minutes he came to us and let us know that he was Then our driver he told us we had to pay 47, not 38 as agreed, he told us that the price was for a sedan, not a wagon he called his boss, who told me that the extra cost was for our luggage I refused to pay more than we had agreed the driver sitting in his car, leaving us in the rain, he threatened to leave, and didn t care that this would lead us not beeing able to achieve our aircraft departure Finally, I showed him the agreement with the PDF was sent by email the day before for a 38 car field, 3 passangers, 3 luggage and no fewer than 24 hand luggage we had less luggage than this, the driver finally agreed to lead us, when he realized his attempt to take advantage of us was in a dead car was an old car, and the windshield was nasty Not sure can not recommend this company to everyone.
Very poor service was left alone at the airport 10 30 a night while the owner apologized and shouted at me The driver, who never showed, called my cell phone several times to harass me, I do not know what his agenda is, but it is very scary this is an operation where, if something goes wrong, it's your worst-case scenario the company is neither safe or Steer clear professional in all circumstances.








Cars hummingbird 10 reviews Airport Shuttles South Harrow London UK, hummingbirds, cars, comments.