Saturday, September 23, 2017

High Mileage German car Question

Why you should buy a high mileage vehicle!



Contemplated getting a top end, but more mileage luxury cars SUV and was curious if anyone knew if it was really a horrible idea or not watched many BMW Audi etc type things with everything around 100k on them.
That being said, I would hold my current truck as winter driver as his beast in the snow eff Cleveland, and my commute to work is 12 miles round trip Apart from that, I do not really drive too often at the 1 5 years, I've owned the truck, I put all.
Since I put few miles on a car, is there still a really horrible idea to buy a car with 100K on that, being German, the cost of spare parts of a ton of shit, or driving so little do not be too bad.
I've done it 4 months ago, no minor repairs comfortable driving payment, but it may cost more, but its worth it rather than driving a new small Hyundia.
German cars catch a bad reputation to the extent that the reliability is only because of the cost to repair the My expierence, which is quite extensive with both German cars and automotive repair in general, German cars do not break down or that have more problems than any other type of car they are a little more expensive to repair because of parts and the fact that the German dealers tend to overcharge more than other brands, for whatever reason.



Id careful to buy a car with this kind of mileage unless you have the knowledge and the tools to do the repairs yourself, saving on labor or if you have a friend at a repair shop that can tune into two parts and the work I've always been both, so I bought a lot of cars with higher miles, German and other carefree.
I went to highschool with someone who is a BMW mechanic master who runs his own shop, do not know how much of a deal, I'd see me the way I have not seen him in a while are BMWs Audis fairly interchangeable in terms of inspection could probably offer him some money to go on a car I was interested and to be hoenst Or are they two completely different animals.
How about a Lexus Toyota because they're based or am I misinformed.
I went to highschool with someone who is a BMW mechanic master who runs his own shop, do not know how much of a deal, I'd see me the way I have not seen him in a while are BMWs Audis fairly interchangeable in terms of inspection could probably offer him some money to go on a car I was interested and to be hoenst Or are they two completely different animals.
How about a Lexus Toyota because they're based or am I misinformed.
You are right, Lexus is the luxury brand of Toyota, using all of a cheaper Def Toyota parts to maintain the luxury car that the Euros Regarding a pre-sale inspection, unless you have been ill child in high school or something, there's reason why it would not go to the car for you and at least give you an honest opinion on it and maybe go from there.



I just took an Audi A4 Quattro 2004 Ultra Sport, 6 speed, 18s with 120k miles on it for 7k last month, I was lucky and got a recommendation from a friend who works at Audi The previous owner had any preventive maintenance on the vehicle, including the replacement of the water pump and timing belt failure before 2 biggest problems with the brand model Although the car can be expensive to repair, I am not bc agree with the driving experience is far superior to any US or Japanese vehicle that I could have bought for a similar price.







High Mileage German car Question, high mileage, German.