Friday, September 22, 2017

Help me! Need good garage for BMW Dubai Forums

Selling my car in Dubai !!!



Dubai Forums Dubai Dubai Auto Tech Discussions.
Hi all, I have in Dubai for 2 years, but I'm new to this forum I drive a 2000 E46 323 that I bought in May 2005 It works great, but recently I noticed the noise forward I sent to Jano AL Gusais and it cost me 3000 EDA, but the noise is still there brought the car to the garage, but they insisted that there is nothing wrong anyone here could recommend a good garage for BMW for me.
Well, the best is BMW itself, so you can try Tony Edwards behind BMW SZR house or cars.
I do not know true regarding BMW, but these are the ones I know about, but in my humble opinion, just take BMW for repair.
Thank you, I checked the mate E46 forum and saw all positive about Tony Edwards A guy in my office asked me to try the service X Has anyone here ever been to Tony or service X could you kindly recommend you go.



Burj Janu is a very low-class workshop, I used to take my E36 328Is there, until I got sick of his services I ended up buying Teh of Bently E36 workshop manual and discovered that all my problems were due to a faulty cooling sensor led craxy car emissions, etc. Failed
The following people I know at least you want to listen to is the service center X, althought we must constantly attack to obtain the status of the car problem finished or not.
If you wish, we can meet and I can check the car for you, free and help where I can, I work on my own Porsche for 7 years, according to the factory manual, I never took the car a garage for 5 years or more.
Burj323 wrote Hi all, I have in Dubai for 2 years, but I'm new to this forum I drive a 2000 E46 323 that I bought in May 2005 It works great, but recently I've noticed the sound of the front I sent to Jano AL Gusais and it cost me 3000 EDA, but the noise is still there brought the car to the garage, but they insisted that there is nothing harm anyone here could recommend a good garage for BMW for me.



You didn t tell us what you spent 3k to correct if the noise is still there 3k is a lot for a low-class garage.
Hosrom Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience I've ever made serious repair Janu until recently for the steering problem for 3k they replaced booms German parts used scrape steering box, break discs and pads I took over the car after the repair and test leads with the mechanic, but they looked at me said nothing is wrong, I guessed they are deaf and didn t hear a thing anyway I gave my car and brought X serving Saturday As you said they listened and replace many parts It took 3 days to repair and cost me 9k which includes full AC revision a value 4k, 3k Ventilate pump replaced, service oil, cleaning the fuel injector and minor things the car works well, handling is as strong as before, but funny-it has become a bit more difficult to start the engine en oid, I have to turn the crank a few times before I guess I have to bring it back again.
Too bad I did not see your message before sending the car to the garage, I drove embarrassing Citreon cars like Alfa Romeo and Saab at home in Taiwan I spent a lot of time working in the mechanical garage so you can call me a car person driving any Porsche I love the pre-90 911, but I do not think it's a car here and there will not be any qualified type can take care of it .
Personally, I am free to take you to my friends garage that I go to the last 4 years.
I'll be happy to take you myself togather and see what happens with your car no point take agents that feed per hour just to keep your car with them.



Burj323 wrote Hosrom Hi, Thanks for sharing your experience I've ever made serious repair Janu until recently for the steering problem for 3k they replaced booms German parts used scrape steering box, break discs and platelets that I took the car after the repair and tested with the mechanic, but they looked tells me nothing is wrong, I guessed they are deaf and didn t hear a thing anyway I gave and brought my car to the service Saturday X As you said they listened and replace a lot of parts it took 3 days to repair and cost me 9k which includes full AC revision a 4k value, Aerate pump replaced 3k the oil service, cleaning the fuel injector and minor things the car works well, handling is as strong as before, but funny is it became a little harder to start the engine cold, I have to turn the crank a few times before I guess I have to bring it back again.
Too bad I did not see your message before sending the car to the garage, I drove embarrassing Citreon cars like Alfa Romeo and Saab at home in Taiwan I spent a lot of time working in the mechanical garage so you can call me a car person driving any Porsche I love the pre-90 911, but I do not think it's a car here and there will not be any qualified type can take care of it .
Ok, for 3K, you can do more than replace the triangles front discs and pads I should know, since I picked booms before, tie rods, all disks 4 and wafer fabrication Sharjah German OEM for less than Dhs 2k Janu installed booms, but everything else has been done by me, and Janu loaded 200 for booms, and I added another 100 for wheel alignment Pirellie 4.
HOC are're reall ass when it comes to be perfectionists, I Fought with them on the phone for 40 minutes, because my tires were told that had to be replaced, funny since I replaced the 200kms before I gave them my car I got Toyo Proxy 4 tires, even tired used to drive the Turbo FVD Cayenne Germany, pushing to 309 12kpr, making it the splendor SUV in the world They recommend Michellen or Pirelli tires, which after spent more than 10,000 tires on 2 sets each, i simply hate.


Not_Sure written Personally, I am free to take you to my friends the garage that I go to the last 4 years.
I'll be happy to take you myself togather and see what happens with your car no point take agents that feed per hour just to keep your car with them.
350i modified that s no stock, and I never saw anyone installing a V12 engine in a Series 3 The most important could put the M5 V8 engine, bigger than that and you need a framework of railway serious work to face the bigger engine, as well as point-stressors and weight, not to mention appropriate that huge transmission there, and nighmare engine transmission beam and the radiator, I saw with my eyes, not online BMW tuners in Germany to do so, and this is what they had to say if you did, my hat thE because there is nothing impossible in the world of secondary market.
Bother you tell me that you talking Garage PM me if you want to keep quiet.



Have you heard of Falcons Garage I have to find someone to solve the management problem, I went to Jano and they replaced the booms and steering scrap box and that was a complete fcuk up then j I tried X, this time they said the drain pump is party paid 3k for a new, but the problem is still there let me Xplain my problem when I turn the wheel, the first inch two-way only works not move a thing it is like there is a gap a bit where X told me that he is not wrong, but if I really want to fix it, get ready 5k and they set me a new steering box not evil I tried a friend of mine cars, even Toyota is better than my 323 I thought to take to Tony, but must now think twice after reading your comments.
Can anyone recommend a good body repair shop i've just been to the ACMG shop near Barsha to get an estimate to repair my car bonnet they were charging twice the cost of repair of the Í Max Garage need another estimate to confirm whether ACMG is too expensive or Max's is too cheap could cause to wonder about the quality.
I'm looking at 99 323i Manual for sale I just wanted to know how much it would cost to get the car valued at hocs.
Or is there anyone who will give a free estimate.



Burj BTW I also know what your mileage of your car so I can get an idea of ​​the kind of maintenance through your.








Help me! Need good garage for BMW Dubai Forums, help, need, good, garage.