Saturday, September 16, 2017

GT5 Gran Turismo All Stars (Expert Series)

Gran Turismo 5 Expert Series Gran Turismo All Stars # 20 (Grand Valley Speedway) 1



How the F you supposed to fight it you are against real racing cars with 700-1000hp this corner like a dream.
The series of race itself is level 19 required, but as 80 cars are level 22-23 need to drive.
Now you do not need a race car to enter the series so I brought my Veyron, but it runs like a brick and speed on the straights t do not offset against these types of opponents.
680hp, more than that, and it gets a grip in the corners and I had moderate success with it, but first is always a crazy race car 950hp class Le Mans I have no chance to compete with the Vipers and Corvettes and other GT2 class GT1 runners I can stay ahead but damn chance against this class Le Mans always upfront.



Everyone has ideas that I'm level 19 which is the appropriate level and I most of all my special events held to that level I could prolly get 20 going for all the gold medals but won t -moi the kind of car I need this race speed in a straight line is not cut it must be a race car with able handling of the race as well as speed.
I have the GameStop pre-order bonus, but stealth MacLaren F1 or NASCAR have more success Infact I do worse in MacLaren because she oversteer like a mofo so easily because there is very little force support and no option to add a rear wing.
I'm not really at a loss how to beat it until I Level 23 elsewhere, like magic, then either earn or buy credits 4m, 3m have only 1 atm somewhere a class Le Mans racer.
Joined main Onion March 2002 Location Posts 3748 Silesia Province.
Have you tried the Mazda Furai Concept handles like a dream and goes like stink thumbup.
Otherwise it is the car reward Class b Cup NR-A Roadster.


But first place is always a crazy race car class 950hp Le Mans I have no chance to compete with the Vipers and Corvettes and other GT2 class runners GT1 I can stay ahead but damn chance against this class Le Mans always upfront.
This usually really pissed me off about GT5, in all races Theres always 1 or 2 cars that are ahead of leagues all over the world and it is usually a concept car or rare car crank that would never in the same category as the other if it were a real race.
So if I want to have a nice tight race with the pack I can not because I need a car that's power will match the one that always goes forward course with the right car I can win, but its just no fun racing in GT5 I do the right races to win cars and buy cars, but the race is extremely unsatisfactory, making licenses and tyring to get cash for gold is more fun than is the race that is sad.
The GT5 racing mechanics feel really really dated thumbdown more ive plays ive get more disappointed I almost fell off my chair when I won the Veyron is such a low poly ugly mess that looks like something a student design first year for a project 5 years ago.
I think the same could be said about Forza 3 still a way to drive above the rest, meaning no real race, just driving.
Joined May 2003 Location Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Post 3317.



I think the same could be said about Forza 3 still a way to drive above the rest, meaning no real race, just driving.
In races where there is a limitation of the highest performance index, you can not have that all vehicles are for example the class D is 200-300 PI I think that means the best car can t be much better than the worst of the range.
In most GT5 racing there are no such limitations in addition they must be of a certain country or weigh a certain weight, it's a few exceptions challenge K-cup or challenge roadster etc.
I still haven t won it, but I was the time my rounds on the first championship race which is the test mountain raceway far the best car for me in practice is that Furai My best lap is like while with my 458 Italia, it is about and Veyron is like because I can not get into the corners Stealth MacLaren is around the mark as well.



With the Furai or however you spell I can always stay ahead of 2 in last place now, but the car ahead is always something stupid that I can not even stay close because it can take the quick corners more fast as I can go on thumbdown straights.
If I had a class runner Le Mans series this wouldn t much of a problem, but I have not won a hand already completed Polyphony Digital series after the All-Star one and I forget, but it was not very good and if you want to buy one in the section used, they are at least 4 million credits and I'm barely in 1 million.
I If I had a class runner Le Mans series this wouldn t much of a problem, but I have not won a hand already completed Polyphony Digital series after the All-Star one and I forget, but it was not not very good and if you want to buy one, even in the section used, they are at least 4 million credits and I'm barely in 1 million.
Well im doing the particular challenges at gold to save and buy a F1 car for some shopping experts, they are unrestricted, it should be allowed.
Although im only 1 05 million at the time and I need either 10 or 12 5 million if its going to take some time Earning money is so damn hard in this game, you get less than half of the value cars you if you sell, no money for parts either rolleyes as most cars you earn are useless, first 90 of them are standard cars that look horrible, we never have to use for use anyway I mean what's the point of winning me a Citroën 2CV or Guiletta sprint 1600 if im already competing in the pro classes most events are free and never wrong the chance to use these cars or id have to spend an insane amount of modding just to make it competitive id will never win money back and then some of them you can not even sell, even if they appear in the dealer occasi of cars one for a lot of money, like the Acura concept embarrassed that low poly that appears in the concession for 700k loans, but can be removed from your unsold garage for potentially 350k if ive never got over 90k for a standard car even if it was less than half that value also stupid SLR standard model I won I can not sell either why give me a standard model and force me to keep it when theres already a DSLR top model in the swearing play.



I love the game ive been playing non stop but its really frustrating sometimes with the 6 years he took it feels like someone to polyphony, he played actually see what it looks like a game thumbdown .
I've managed to win each race individually, but I can not win the championship because if I make a mistake on his car from the main AI about the cake walk it.
I took Spinner_DCC advice and used Mazda for the first 4 races You have to make sure suspension and transmission settings are correct for each species Nurburgring track her pain and I know you need the motor and stage 3 turbo setting level as well as soft race tires and rigidity This car is good enough for the first four races, but we can not win the last race in Tokyo with her since youll nail on the straights and because of the low weight and the size of the car you will not be able to block more than 2 turns, once the Le Mans cars get ahead of usual you double ive managed to maintain, but not exceed.
For the last track I won using a Veyron, refined ALOT changed completely so I can get to crop racing suspension properly fall forward, lift the rear, sensitivity before December LSD average sensitivity back TSCDs behind 15-85 before, rigidity, flexible way back before racing tires, top speed trans race made 370 Even with this setup its difficult and you have to block like crazy for 5 laps, but the Veyron is so large and heavy you can block nudge like crazy and if you keep the center running line, they can not move you, but you must get in front of the starting grid on the straights, they wont catch you is I'm always loss for the championship from this situation and the historical section, other than the use of cars that cost over 10mil theres not much luck with cars and normally available after themselves maine solid race just to earn some money for a car of F1 I have only 3 million if ive given up the idea of ​​buying a 10mil race car.



Anyway, im done with this game, after many hours ive done all special events licenses and all the gold and silver and all events up to A-Spec including extreme that require not a 10mil car Theres not much to do and I really feel like grinding weeks of my life away just to buy a special car to complete each of the remaining extreme events experts thats no fun in my books, this is not the time 80s top score more.
Finally I just want to express my opinion on AI's utter The llocks b, I play a lot of racing games and GT5 has the worst AI all the current crop of racing games, for those who claim his fellow Forza they are just fanboys who want to defend GT5, GT5 AI is old and feels severely outdated compared to current gen racing games issues -Al readers on rails, its clear, those who deny it are idiots, its easy to see cars -The AI seem to be much affected by price road -Theres always an alpha male car AI, and he will drive unreasonably fast as beat LP670s using something stupid like a car Miura -ÄÎ will not run quite with you, if you are on the racing line side by side, they will not take their own line or yield and stroke, on a corner, they go straight to the side of you trying to build again in the racing ine -If you take an online alternative to overcome, they will have zero -They answer will ram into the back of you and turn you into str aights, they also will be full brakes rather than the progressive braking in most corners if you seem even slightly touch they will lock the brakes and block you -They will not be affected by tire wear, the evidence i ran on the Cape Ring track and made the last three laps in the car before had two smoking rear tires since the end of the 2nd round so I waited my time and saved my tires thinking the car in front slow down the cause ive led with worn tires and diff i know what he did, but not before the car maintained 1 31 and 3 rounds of 3 smoking tires and not once did even drag or spin.
Its really a shame, cars and tuning is a big part of the game, suspension and LSD and other things works like a dream is just the race so it's useless, just a mad dash to highlight in the first round and then stay there.
Last edited by Ninja7; 20 December 2010 to November 12.



256GB 840 Pro, 60 GB SSD 2xGSkill s 2X1TB Seagates.
Joined August 2000 Location Azusa, CA USA Posts 2872.
I fight with the Zonda R I won in spec B won the first championship go first 2 bronze races remaining gold then individually bronze races until I got gold medals didn t too long Oh, I have the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel also.
Last edited by P_Dub_S; 20 December 2010 at 22 22.








GT5 Gran Turismo All Stars (Expert Series), stars, expert, series, class Mans racer.