Sunday, August 20, 2017

German Micro 1960 Lloyd Alexander TS Sale

1958 Lloyd LT600 - Nice Ride!



It seems that the market has been flooded micro eccentric cars lately this strange little guy may be for sale by the same vendor Daimler introduced earlier this car today is Lloyd Alexander TS 1960 and most of the original time Find for sale here on eBay remaining five days.
Lloyds are unsure here, but at some point, they were third behind Volkswagen and Opel in Germany They produced small cheap cars and this example is no different This car has a small four-cylinder 596cc two time It produces 25 horsepower and is good up to 66 mph.
Although simple, inside that Lloyd was clean and usable air The entire car seems to be in good condition and with a little cleaning and maintenance would make a good driver.
We do not recommend buying a new micro car, but we think it would be fun vintage because of its charm It can even handle saw how light is anyway, we are sure that he will get looks who go on the road Just look how much fun these people have this picture taken from an original Lloyd brochure with a small engine, you wonder if they really made this hill.
I owned an Alexander TS 1961 for more than three years in the early 60s he did better than 45 mpg and happily cruises at 65 mph handling was superb, and driving on snowed up mountain roads leave cars more powerful behind It was easy work, cheap to run and was surprisingly comfortable and sturdy, I would love to get their hands on another TS, although I think it may be very little in the UK now they were rare back in the 6os great to see photos and a video of a utube started me quite nostalgic my friends used to refer to my TS as a sewing machine and after all this time, I can hear that they were there.



I had one in the 60s and early 70s Mine was a rear roller Conv Sold and a year later bought Sold again and I wish I had love back to find one now.
As a young engineer in the auto repair business from my father, I was working on a number of 1960 Lloyds They tended to burn the exhaust valves It was the only car I've ever worked on that could be started by opening the door, pushing on the floor with my foot to make it move and jump the clutch to get the engine started in 1960, you can buy a new Lloyd for the princely sum of 1000 00 for that price, you had the choice of 2 door coupe or 2 door wagon.








German Micro 1960 Lloyd Alexander TS Sale, German, micro, 1960, lloyd.