Wednesday, August 9, 2017

German cars and Japanese cars against SHOUTcast Winamp Forums

Germany vs Japan makes the best cars?



Porsche has indeed the satisfaction rating of the highest customer, but it is not far above the rest Drive more of all German brands and you'll see actually a Japanese brand - Toyota - is a close second Porsche Customer satisfaction the only thing Porsche is well above the price Especially when a Corvette or Viper is compare overall, but for much less money.
February 1 Japanese Some models are in fact a link between the Japanese and German, and Japan won the remaining three Japanese and American.
If these three categories are your priorities, buy Japanese or American American cars are very respectable in the areas of performance and price, and are greatly improved if the past 20 years in terms of reliability as well.
My personal priorities are luxury features, high quality materials, solid construction rock, performance and almost damn the cost Therefore, BMW and Mercedes Cadillac would be on my list, but I could get a very similar Buick Lucerne with a Northstar engine far less money Cadillacs are fantastic cars, but far too expensive.
I am seriously considering trading my BMW 530i for a Mercedes S500 in a few months, even though everyone I talked to said, Don t Mercedes depreciate to the extreme, which is good for buying CPO, but not good for the purchase of new and hoping to be right on the lein within two years for example, a Mercedes 90.000 in excellent condition can be had for three years, 35 000 while the same age 55000 BMW will run this amount.
And the highest Japanese three large range Acura, Lexus and Infiniti have recently done a lot of research, and Infiniti is the only one that made my list, they are a clear step from Nissan Lexuses are just Toyotas overpriced and Acuras are simply unaffordable Hondas.



I am a psychosomatic sister run off leash.
Personally, I prefer American cars in general that the guys can remember, one of my friends has a dodge neon, the damn thing is solid and works well even after the rear ends Asian slut that didn t speak English and arrested for no reason I could add too close to a train crossing guard causing the rear end I mentioned also, it seemed that she would go through it, even if the doors down Dodge is in my opionion hell a car manufacturer and the construction that goes into their vehicles is high, even if it takes 4 hours to remove the rear speakers in one of their cars, in fact, probably because of this, dodge puts shit in their cars on LOCKDOWN wHORE, resulting in a robust construction throughout their vehicles.
I'm a little biased though, but even still the only thing I can think of going into my mother's Hyundai is that Japanese guy who made must be discussed in their meeting room and said something along the following lines we are so small American car head touches the windshield small selling point is it is quite reliable and easy to maintain defense though.
Posted by ElChevelle Toyota topped the list in customer satisfaction this year, I heard the news today.
Yes, I think Toyota and commercial places Porsche few years for first place The latest list of notes that I saw was in 2004, I think.
The problem with the results of the satisfaction of the general customer - either full or composite brand - is that neither I nor anyone else buys General cars, and we buy all the cars of a particular brand Unless you are an eccentric millionaire with a fetish Mazda If the Chrysler 300C highly rated, the Dodge Viper rated low, and overall rating of DaimlerChrysler was poor, what the general question of scoring if i want a 300C.



We buy cars in a particular rating group, for example, in the executive luxury group JD Power group I usually chosen in the first three this year were the Volvo V70, the BMW 5 Series and the Opel Omega These ratings say something to me.
Unless someone is looking for a new car and doesn t care if Sá full-size luxury car, a compact economy car, an SUV or an exotic sports car, then their composite ratings mean very few people seek carriages a certain type and range of assessments therefore such prices are much more significant, for example, if I am buying a luxury touring sedan of medium size, I don t care how the Lincoln Navigator or Dodge Viper noted that I would rather see notes that compare only medium size luxury sedans.
Grandmother I thought you were going to buy a Chevrolet Malibu.
Grandfather, I was, but it turns out that the C6 Corvette had a satisfaction rating of the customer, so I bought it instead.
Grandmother But where are the grandchildren will sit.
Grandfather Umm I do not know but customer satisfaction rating is high.



I am a psychosomatic sister run off leash.
Posted by ScorLibran I am seriously considering trading my BMW 530i for a Mercedes S500 in a few months, even though everyone I talked to said, Don t Mercedes depreciate to the extreme, what is good for CPO purchase, but not good for buying new and hoping to be right on the lein within two years for example, a Mercedes 90.000 in excellent condition can be had for three years, 35 000 while the same age 55,000 BMW will take place this amount.
I'll have to agree with others and say no to Benz too, but not just because of the Mercedes-Benz price is just a shadow of it's past; today, it is very unreliable and poor in performance compared to a Honda or BMW, although they are seriously overpriced A couple of guys I know have owned one, they experienced serious defects with their Benz cars we were cracks in the ceiling and leaking badly while driving in the rain the other just would not start at all; he found it hard to understand what went wrong - the repair shop guy said he had a problem with the anti-theft system, it cost him much to repair addition to the above, the Mercedes s 'became a failure - after merging with Chrysler in 1998, they have suffered a loss of nearly 42 billion.
I have to say be very careful if you are going to buy a Mercedes Benz, because it is most likely not live up to your expectations.



Posted by Triton4 I will agree with others and say no to Benz as well.
I'm tired of hearing that I always people talking in UT, back in CA, at work, Internet, etc. I'm leaning toward doing one of two things 1 Keep my 530i and repay He's been reliable solid ROCK- I get a lot of people admiring the car, even if it is five years old now, and does not include the car payment really rock n I own a car for people admire, but the fact that they do while I consider the negotiation, he said I could have familiarity blindness or 2 negotiation for perhaps a 550i .
I consider the Volvo? D V70, but I'm not going to have a break, I consider them to be breaks between sedans and SUV I personally would rather buy a sedan and an SUV than a station wagon.
And since the V70 is a break, it means that the BMW 5 Series received the highest score among luxury sedans, I think I'll just stick with what I got.
I am a psychosomatic sister run off leash.



Posted by too-DAMN-Much personally I prefer American cars in general that the guys can remember, one of my friends has a dodge neon, the damn thing is solid and works well even after the rear ends a Asian slut that didn t speak English, and arrested for no reason that I could add too close to a train crossing guard causing the back end I mentioned also, it seemed that she would go through it, even if doors down duck is in my opionion a hell of a car manufacturer and the construction that goes into their vehicles is high, even if it takes 4 hours to remove the rear speakers in one of their cars, in fact, probably because of this, evade put shit in their cars on fUCK LOCKDOWN, resulting in a robust construction throughout their vehicles.
After driving a Dodge Neon recently, I have to agree with you fully is an amazing car, but underestimated because of the influence of Ford and Chevy despite the crap they build quality of interior materials was OK but performance was senior Handled very well even when I was driving 80-90mph, steering and braking was perfect, I also drove through without a lane marking mountain road or traffic signs - in both directions on one narrow way without pavement of the road itself, driven on gravel and sand, he performed very well all in all, it was as good as the Nissan Sentra both V4 engines, but I felt inside the Sentra was better.
Location thoron fields and shadows Duranium messages mostly crappy time.
Performance - Reliability Jap - Jap German Price - East European brand owned by a western brand, namely Skoda and Dacia Stile - Italian or French Comfort - Citroën no doubt or question Fun to say, the thing that makes your hart buy a car - french or Italian build quality - German Material quality used platics interior and bodywork - German How credible are well respected in the street thease - German, Italian or french logic design ie things are where they should be - is owned by Euro Euro and West Germany.
Needed most Member Price SpellCheck Lifetime Achievement Life Scratching Post.



Old rock Mercs 1980 s and back vintage Mercs are the second best luxury sedan in hand, you can buy a roll Unless, but there is much more frequent than the rollers.
The rot started with the class M, bad pannel fit and stodgy handling in a car that made Mercedies purly to call trendwhores days thease the only reason to buy a Merc your a drug dealer who is not rich enough buy a Bentley.
Actualy there somthing like class S 80 of the world's governments use to transport there leaders and diplomats.
And then there's the car, Dictators only can you drive like a dictator is a Mercedies.



Needed most Member Price SpellCheck Lifetime Achievement Life Scratching Post.
Posted by dodo1 discussions Impressive The Japanese won championships with their cars, which tells the story The German Do not save everything.
The Japanese are building great cars of quality and they're noted there with German cars when the price is taken into account, I generally believe that many German cars offer better quality BMW and Porsche, to be specific, except that they also cost more that affects their overall scores as it should.
I shopped all the bud And recently, in fact I bought the best luxury sports car my 45000 could I get is the same process that I use every time - give a wide variety of care options reasonable and careful consideration, I have owned BMW exclusively for 12 years - after much research on many different options before each purchase of quality per dollar and the perfect blend of luxury and performance are my main criteria Japanese cars offer great quality per dollar and several models offer great performance but unfortunately there is no Japanese luxury cars.
I have tried many, Acuras Lexuses and Infinitis, and they still have any meaning as Honda, Toyota and Nissans respectively Nothing wrong with the last three brands - I've owned several of each - but they're just not cars luxury.



But overall, there are many great cars out there and many are made by Japanese manufacturers, as well as American, French, Italian, South Korean, etc. It is seldom one best car in a particular category, but there are some automakers that still offer good choices.
As they used to say, No one was ever fired for buying IBM, I would say, no one ever regretted buying a BMW.
The only people I've ever known who said they didn t like BMW could not afford one or streamlining have never driven a lack of experience.
In fact, I would rate better than BMW in the comfort department and the art a very subjective area, although everyone's body is different, so what they regard as comfortable is different.



After having surgery it was ten years back, I would sit in my 325i when my back hurt because the seats gave me very good support, and my back feel better after 20 minutes.
It is also a matter of familiarization, I'm more comfortable in BMW's because I have owned for many years, but before I bought my first, I remember trying Mercedes some other brands, and there were almost as comfortable as the BMW.
And they win the category as ergonomics long as you have a free I-Drive ugh functions and controls are logically designed and easy to use.
Design quality and construction - but for a price.


The only reason I would buy anything other than a BMW would be to spend less money.
I am a psychosomatic sister run off leash.








German cars and Japanese cars against SHOUTcast Winamp Forums, German cars, Japanese, sister psychosomatic race.