Friday, July 7, 2017

German Auto Parts in downtown St

German Auto Parts Universal & service specialized in Mercedes & BMW R107 R129 garden Dismantling



On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 about 4 56 hours I called Quality Discount Mufflers and spoke to a man named Ed, I explained that my son and I called a few stores muffler having my son 1989 Pontiac Firebird silent repaired was hanging lower than usual on the driver side, I asked Ed if this is something he could watch, he said of course he could and asked if my son could bring the Firebird everything on him I said yes of course, but this time do you close today, Ed said that we close at 5 30, but it was a minor job and get the car my son and my son before May 30 then drove to the quality Discount Mufflers away about 10 minutes, and met Ed Ed quickly found that it was a broken supporting the driver's side of the muffler and fixed in minutes and at a very reasonable price Ed was right, he could diagn ostiquer, repair, and close his business in time, we were very grateful for their professionalism and helpfulness of the Old School 1989 Firebird E da able to close on time leaving a very satisfied customer we surly recommend this muffler shop to family and friends and will come back if necessary with other silent problems on our other cars Thank Quality Discount muffler and owner Ed Old School Firebird, Tyler D.
I brought my Volvo Quality Discount Mufflers today and am I glad I did that I needed to have my very worn and replaced silent Ed President of Quality Discount Mufflers put on elevator and told me it would cost 50 53 for the new exhaust which included tax labor part he used was grade and has done a good old States States Ed was very friendly and talked with me all the time, he worked on the car, he worked hard to save my tail pipe instead of selling me a new one and it gave some additional reinforcement to help the last time he finished, we reviewed the work and I am very happy Ed did a great job, using the category and coins pay a fair price great customer service - Thanks Ed.
Please know that all staff especially Tim Evans and Scott Patterson in Clearwater your service center are the most impressive honest and caring people I have ever met, I've never met people like them in my life that goes beyond as they REPAIR If they went to another shop, I follow, I recommend them to everyone I meet and I just want your business to know how wonderful they are as I was just money, they bought me lunch, I sit there and see how they are with other people and they are wonderful, as the mechanics are wonderful its like going to a local garage someone you know because of how they s you treat these people, all of them should be commended.
This is a great old time machine shop you almost feel like there should be a checkerboard in the showroom - their work is useful, but they are just very ordinary things as boring engine blocks - This n is not a measurement on a machine shop, but more like a hand ful mechenics block with drilling machine and valve grinders prices work is great parts prices are outrageous.
A great experience with my auto highly recommend I was recommended I go back the next time they take as honest reliable not pushy or costly care of customers as Thier cleanest I've ever seen for as long as I lived in my so happy neighbor sent me my name Donna Marie.
WONDERFUL PLACE excellent service and omg I love the direction they have nice people there took care of my car and send all your cheap cars here.



Doris Smith give the Caisse A, a pat on the back for me excellent customer service.
Doris Smith is a credit to the company each time I go there for my car Doris really kept happy to pay my bill service.
I come to Ice Cold Air for years and these guys have always provided me with a superior service strongly recommend them.
I do not know much about my engine, but they looked my room for me and gave me a lot.








German Auto Parts in downtown St, automobile, parts, Quality Discount Mufflers.