Friday, June 9, 2017

Emblemagic classic and antique car Emblems cloisonne badges and plastic insert emblem of our

Mercury Cougar



If you are interested in the type of enamelled or cloisonnГ emblem, check out our Emblems We unrestored added a new page emblems and rare excellent Locate the label.
Unless the emblem is already listed in our catalog, either online or in our printout, we won t add new plastic reproductions in our list, with immediate effect, we regret that we are too in back- LOGGED to continue this service yet see here for more details.
I received Monday emblem and it looks great that I now have the emblem on the truck and look even better see here You did a good job on the restoration Thanks D Gurn, Thompsonville, MI.
I just received 56 Dodge emblem Trunk I am not very happy It is a pleasure to have a business deliver a product on time city of origin and the quality is superb really professional operation Thanks T Ehrhart, Annville, PA.



C56MP46 I have two sets of these emblems already 56 for two restoration projects Imperial They are beautiful Now I need another set of two for my new project J Yinger, Brea, CA.
I ordered a grille emblem Plymouth 1965 a few years and was and still am amazed at the quality of the piece that I am interested can order another one from you, this time the black version, and silver C Baron , Winnipeg.
Thanks to the work done on the radiator badge for my 1922 model Haynes 55 Sport Touring V-12 I eat is superb, Thanks again Jim Middleburgh, NY.
I just leave you a note to express my thanks for the incredible quality of the work you have done on the emblem for my daughters before Austin Healey 1963 MKII BJ7 Your service has provided the finishing touch for the restoration, many, thank you very much M . D Peterson, Arlington, VA.
I thought you might be interested to see the car as the beautiful Dodge Brothers emblems that you are restored again, thank you for the outstanding work you've done on restoring I have received many compliments on badges and have yet to put the car in a show Mr D Upton, Las Vegas, NV.



Attached is the last copy of Mopar Muscle magazine It features the Chrysler Imperial in 1959 we returned to our shop See pages 58-60 December 2003 We thought you would be interested because you helped make this win Thank you very much for your help MLJ Brekke Lloyd Auto Restorations in Bartow, Fl.
The two Hispano-Suiza and Packard emblems arrived safely, they are absolutely beautiful, the owners are very happy looking forward to doing business with you in the future in Anderson Restorations Kenawha, IA.
Thank you again for the wonderful reproduction Brow Fender Medallion I bought my 1960 Imperial Le Baron This superb Mr. J Byers Washington D C.
I just received my restored 1934 Dodge Brothers emblem and must say that it is perfect, I can not say how I really am Mr. Delfino D; Bristol, Ct.


An explanation of the symbols in order to know whether or not Emblemagic can help There are many types of symbols to help you identify what type of logo you need or click on the link or the question mark below above.








Emblemagic classic and antique car Emblems cloisonne badges and plastic insert emblem of our, emblemagic, emblems, badges.