Tuesday, May 16, 2017

verification of computerized vehicle Qatar Living BEWARE

Bad Engine Computer Test Part 1



If you plan to do a computerized checking a car you plan to buy or sell, not to approach the store on the German road named Salwa stores run by morons who do not know anything fights Car and impose insane rate.
I will brief my experience, I took my car to a check there first guys something connected to my engine and made an impression Then a guy took my car for a drive.
After paying the exorbitant bill, it gave me my car report card that had the following comments.
Not able to understand Spick or duration of this shit, I asked the guy who delivered the report what he meant by that after 10 minutes of displaying his skills in English, I finally understood that he meant was that I have to change the four dampers and had no paint job on my car Shocked by the news of the need to change the dampers 4, I went through the rest of the report containing the print outs iT it caught my attention that all print pages had the error word on the upper right side.



It struck me that I had paid a crazy price for a computer check and even the damned computers were defective.
Anyway, I took my car to nissan complete control and it appeared that my shocks were fine.
I let my experience so that others can enjoy live Avoid GERMAN.
QHRIS I am pleased that you have avoided buying a bad motor n guys have helped with you again I think doin a check up at the authorized service center is more accurate and reliable as you could tell me if BTW outputs computer printing ERROR were printed in the upper right corner.


Mabdulmoneim Attach an appointment to Peugeot service center for a complete check You can get the number 180.
I, will buy 206 used Pegouet please advise me where can I check.
But their reports are accurate enough and their prices can be negotiated as well.
I went there today to serve a car I'll potentially buy, and they were really helpful.
Mounting necessary engine has changed, the engine belts, a new gearbox, 4x4 does not work, the front shaft dry bulk.



I must admit that their English spelling is terrible on the report.
However, it really marked problems with the vehicle and stopped me to get a piece of junk that looked good from the outside.
They even have the test drive the car with you, adding that the performance report.
Regarding the calibration of the machine, I do not know, they seemed pretty full.



Yes thats the guy his place N filled with morons.








Verification of computerized vehicle Qatar Living BEWARE, computerized vehicle, computer print outs.