Friday, May 12, 2017

GTI club

1 OEM GTI Meeting México ... La Marcha de los GTI



I thought it'd be cool to get exposure plates made with authentic German registration of my car before it was imported to the UK, I'm completely confused by all of the German documentation that came Is it with the Germans carry their license plate with them from car to car, rather than being directly related to the car like ours.
The document I'm looking at seems to be the German equivalent of the log book - this is directed Fahrzeugbrief and contains the chassis number, engine number, stamped by the DVLA in Stanmore with the same date as the first date on my diary UK.
The first page of the Fahrzeugbrief is divided into 4 sections Each section contains another German registration number, another German name, and another date appears to be the change of date of the keeper.
Section 1 BIR-AT580 ORO ED ARGENTO GMBH probably a name of the company March 19, 1991.
Section 4 TR-MZ38 Michael Heinz Zenker October 13, 2000.
As the first 2 guards use the same recording BIR-AT580, then it changes for the next 2 guards, is what it means regno original cars was BIR-AT580, but the last two German guards decided to use a private plate.



I guess that maybe it was a company car or something, then an employee bought the car from the company.
To cut costs a bit and also his lead a little more right he kept recording in Germany each zone type has its own mines registration is WN-136 MW.
WN means Waiblingen city that looks after it like it was where I live, so to speak Unfortunately, I do not know what BIR means, but there should be an address should give you an idea I also no idea where MZ is and TR.
It would be difficult to get real plates from the car to get the plates you need to prove that it will be driven on German roads again and his TUEV equal to MOT and AU equals emmissions.
If you have any questions, then please send me a PM and I'll try and help more Moreover I think that the German plates you can get are accurate enough, just get a composite record, but in a German format.
Hi Andy, my plates arrived today Apparently my brother in the States chose this company over the first I refered to, simply because of the price He also ordered plates hise30 325i M-Sport.


Let me assure you that the quality of the finished product was not compromised a bit I can now say that the plates thesereproduction - of thealuminumblanks; the shapes of the letters; the accuracy of color reproduction, the holographic security thread when you hold the plates at an angle, to DIN finely markings stamped on the back - are exactly as theones on German plates USED If my brother m ' said that they were authentic German plates and not reproductions, I think I thoroughly recommend.
Pollution, safety and town seals are close copies, but not 100 spot-on this is deliberately to avoid problems with the German government, but I can live with difference-especially since the pair cost me only 49 under 27 quid, including 4 stickers seals better than 72 of about 39 quid I spent another manufacturer, and they say their t stickers joints are spot-on, Buti not think much the same reason publish photos as soon as I make room in my memory card, should remove some of umm ehrrm ahh piccies there.
BTW, my wife was on holiday in the States and brought them with her, that's why I did not pay shipping costs.
87 January 8 CIS GL Titian red color LE3T AMERICAN font If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular.








GTI club, .