Sunday, May 7, 2017

Christkindl market

Christkindlmarket Chicago 2014 Highlights



Vielen Dank dass Sie diese herrliche Tradition aus Deutschland herueber gebracht haben wir kommen Ich wuenschte koennten jaehrlich um den Markt zu besuchen Christkindl Michael und Linda Seefeldt, Stanfield, Oregon, USA.
We would like to see all the vendors is a wonderful event and my Christmas spirit doesn t start until I attend your festival Nicole, Toronto.
Love on the market, remember my time living in Germany Lilli-Ann, Waterloo.
Great community spirit and a great event for the family loved the food, mulled wine, apple fritters, Sauerkraut visitor.



Nice to preserve our cultural heritage We really enjoyed being the family room.
The joy is yours Tony Bergmeier, founder of Chirstkindl market.
It was amazing what wonders he has done for us from the lights and the music and the smells and see everyone smiling and laughing instantly lifted our spirits and helped us keep it there throughout the stay Now we can not wait a year to the first ad and we rush to mark on the calendars we always go on a Friday night, no kids or friends, just let us - to sit and take it all in you know not what you're missing until you have been there - Letter Tracey Saraceni.
My two year old son, was in total ecstasy watching a moving screen toys A lady watched the dream state of my son This heart lady said she wanted to buy for my little guy, and that she was going to think about him on Christmas morning as he unwraps his gift to him i want to know Santa does not have to be in a red suit with bells and a beard, it could also be her, a kind and special lady Krista Gould.



Love it-part of my annual Christmas tradition Heidi, Cambridge.
My husband is wonderful Germano was like home to visit him becomes an annual tradition Thanks Maryanne, Barrie.
Herrliche Tradition aus Deutschland - Ich war nur evil zu einem Christkindl Markt Das war around 1975 in Pforzheim im Schwarzen Wald Ich kann mich noch nach all Diesen Jahren an die wunderbaren Lichter und Aromas, so wie all die schoene Musik und die Weihnachts Stimmung, ganz gut erinnern, als wenn es war gestern und Linda Seefeldt Michael Stanfield, Oregon, USA.
Kindling AGO Christmas Spirit -I remember the first year of the market 10 years Snow falling gently beautiful German music playing outside, high quality Christmas products for the purchase of nice vendors, hot mulled cider, the nativity scene, skaters - this atmosphere the magic hooked me so different from the mall Thanks for the kindling of the spirit of Christmas Barb End.
Our family has been coming to the Christkindl market in Kitchener for five years now, we absolutely love where the sights, sounds and smells really puts us in the Christmas spirit This has become very expensive part of our Christmas traditions Three generations of our family take part in this special what time is had by all thanks for the memories already looking to next year Michelle Brugess.
Beautiful love nativity ornaments and all ist wunderbar Sonja, Kitchener.



Each year, the Kitchener City Hall turns into a full German-style Christmas market with food, carolers, ice skating and much more this year marked the 20th anniversary of the event and did disappointed city Hall was adorned with vendors, food, Christmas decorations and entertainment to convince even the meanest Grinch that's really the best time of the year WONDERLAND WINTER.
Wonderful - An annual event for me Susanne, Barrie.
Love it traditional December event we all look forward to us Thank you Joyce, Kitchener.
As always, our family enjoyed the Christkindl market so much thanks to nourish this tradition in Kitchener - we hope it keeps going for many, many years Thanks again for a wonderful Christmas experience our family has made part of our annual tradition Chad ONE.
It brings back memories of Germany during the Christmas season Carol, Toronto.



Think Oktoberfest, except that the beer is replaced by Christmas cheer Rebecca Tucker, National Post.
We love He receives us in the Christmas spirit Helga, Guelph.
We absolutely love it's a family tradition to go to the German Christmas market at the Toronto International Center since I was a little kid in the 70 s and 80 s Now I have children of my own and have come to Kitchener Christkindl market for 10 years we are at a nearby bed and breakfast go to the farmers market and the Chirstkindl It Sá beautiful weekend we look forward to all year, I love all my German feeling mother was German from Darmstadt us grew up speaking German with all the customs and Christmas German and Nikolaus Tag were our favorites Your Christkindl still captures this traditional German feel with products, food, children's choir adults and German people the the smell of roasted beer nuts, bratwurst, goulash soup, sauerkraut, potato pancakes and the blacksmith fire in the air hiv ernal dry and cold creates a feeling in me that I can not explain it really made me and my family feel wonderful and happy with a ll the madness in the world today, it is so good to know that we can disappear for a weekend in the warmth and nostalgia of the Christkindl Onil, Whitby.
I now feel the spirit of Christmas Thanks Marianne, Kitchener.
As we entered the building, we saw so many beautiful angels, and so many beautiful ornaments, so unique to this event you could buy T nowhere else What memory My daughter and I attend this event every year, it is like our tradition, just for us 2 this night together for his obligation, celebrate holidays and of course seek this very special Christmas ornament for this year Karen McComish.


Christmas spirit we like to see all the vendors is a wonderful event and my Christmas spirit doesn t start until I attend your festival Nicole, Toronto.
My husband's family is German and until we visited the Christkindl market in the last few years I have been stories and samples of different Christmas Food German family Until we visited your wonderful market I've never really understood the fascination that my husband has always been to Noël allemand Since that first visit my husband start planning our next visit in October it wouldn t miss it for the world and I have come to appreciate his heritage more with experience this bit of Germany to Canada Every year, we bring our teenagers and invite our friends thanks for all your hard work - Christmas is not Christmas for us now without Christkindl market - Cindy son two years old, my mother and I went Christkindl 7 December my son was in total ecstasy he watched a moving toy display to the right of me was a lady in regar ing and staring dream state of my son's lady took a box with the toy in and shoved it under his arm; my reaction was no, no, no, I looked at the lady of heart and she said she wanted to buy for the little guy, and she was thinking of him on Christmas morning as he unwraps his gift from his I know she wants Santa Claus should not be in a red suit with bells and a beard, it could also be a kind and special lady Krista Gould, an editorial comment published in the Record.
It is a magical experience for me as a provider and all visitors attending everyone is happy and excited and enjoy all the events, food, atmosphere, entertainment and unique vendors GOODS Thanks to all who had the vision to start Christkindl 20 years ago, and all who played a role in the years to make a success Christkindl Peter Gordon, Craftsman Toymaker to Christkindl market since 2007.
It is impressive It reminds me of all the traditional Christmas markets, I live in Germany I loved the markets in Germany and miss a lot, how nice it is to relive a bit of the atmosphere here in Kitchener Lisa, Waterloo.



Thank you for bringing to our community the Christkindl Market, an event that has revived in the heart of both the wonder and the joy, excitement and fear of those memorable Christkindl Markets in Germany there are so many years Thanks for your vision, your dream and your mind you make it possible for people of another age, a new generation and diverse cultures to enjoy the magic our hearts hasten the sound of marching in the opening ceremony and our eyes misty the sweet sound of music and song that fills the winter air Charlotte Kraus.
My mother took my brother and me to the Christkindl market since it opened we felt surrounded by love and happiness and fun to be around the German community - especially because we could not be with our family in Germany Christmas I still remember and still feel the warm feelings I felt when I visit the Christkindl market I always do I participate every year with my mother and now take my daughter along and I hope, too, will able to attend the coming years and in the future, and bring his children Lisa, 2007.
Love the market, it's my first time here and it's been great thanks.
I just want to thank the team that sets up the Christmas tree and oversees Christkindl What a wonderful way to spend a lunch hour, I go every year on Thursday and Friday, I LOVE it just lifts the spirits and is so magic Thanks for such a wonderful experience every year Louanne.



I'll be there again on Saturday to enjoy my childhood memories again, not to forget the food and smells of this special moment Ursula.
The Christmas spirit is alive and well in Kitchener Krista Gould.
Ich war nur evil zu einem Christkindl Markt Das war around 1975 in Pforzheim im Schwarzen Wald Ich kann mich noch nach all Diesen Jahren an die wunderbaren Lichter und Aromas, so wie all die schoene Musik und die Weihnachts Stimmung, ganz gut erinnern, als wenn es war gestern dass Sie diese vielen dank herrliche Tradition aus Deutschland herueber gebracht haben wir kommen Ich wuenschte koennten jaehrlich um den Markt zu besuchen Christkindl Michael und Linda Seefeldt, Stanfield, Oregon, USA.
Like Germany Love of the organ grinder visitors.








Christkindl market, Christkindl, market Linda Seefeldt Stanfield.