Saturday, April 1, 2017

I continue German Car Test Computerized Qatar Living

How to pass your driving test



I continue in German computer Justice to provide false information on my car resulted in a major drawback for me.
It has been a few days, I wanted to sell my car and gave me very good price buyer wanted to check my car in German Computing We went out there I am sure that my car is in good condition because it is maintained the same company to change the oil filter.
But I'm really shocked to read in their report that my car was damaged and half Chessee I read repaired a few other things as wheel alignment which, in fact, the four wheels have recently changed and were properly aligned and few other things.
The person who bought my car was very angry against me chassee damaged stuff I wanted to give him 350 he paid, but he refused to take.



Anyway, I called the service center for appointment to check my car, I took my car there and asked when my chassee was damaged They checked my car and said chassee that is absolutely perfect.
In fact, what happened a few weeks ago, I went to the service center for a secondary inspection and while opening the bottom cover, they broke a corner and was told we didn this coverage available now pls come in a few days, I forget that, for all.
How can we say that chassee is damaged and repaired half when there is not any accident.
In addition, the driver who checked my car on the road as he drove the last car in his life just to blow it really madddddddneeeessss.
There's biggest liers worldwide They give verification of complete misinformation is completely wrong please go donate ty After giving report with a lot of problems for my one year old car I checked with a mechanical workshop Americian and he only said one problem they reported correctly and all remaining information is untrue do not go there if you do not want to be cheated.


There's biggest liers worldwide They give verification of complete misinformation is completely wrong please go donate ty After giving report with a lot of problems for my one year old car I checked with a mechanical workshop Americian and he only said one problem they reported correctly and all remaining information is untrue do not go there if you do not want to be cheated.
Yes they really do politics I really want to close their business on I know I can do it anyone should commit to stop to make money HARAM certainly they feed their children and stop playing with property other cars that I can spend thousands of Ryals just to give them a lesson.
Can anyone suggest a good lawyer here to deal with such cases.
The latter is true, they ruin the car by their conduct gruff.








I continue German Car Test Computerized Qatar Living, German, IT, mechanical workshop Americian.