Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Car Hire Germany Frankfurt Forum

VLog Travel: Car Hire in Germany. London UK to Frankfurt in Germany.



Help After reading reviews, I'm confused, I have to rent a car in Frankfurt, do I rent at the airport or downtown is car insurance on my Visa enough Do I need to buy a additional insurance is it compulsery experiences with particular car good or bad business any company that is not part of the scam you write on is it worth taking a train to Strasbourg France and rent a car there Thanks for the help.
I advise you to visit the website and download them what you need to know to rent a car in the document overview Greater Europe that will answer all your questions and others you haven not even thought of yet.
I had a great experience of renting through them and there are a number of posts here on the forum saying the same thing.
If you have an American Express card, I highly recommend you sign up for their protection rental luxury cars for 25 in total, not per day for a rental period to something like 42 days, you get 100K main cover - your regular car insurance company doesn t know anything all get involved cost to register, but you must use your American Express card to rent the car they fired from the additional 25 board then.
Avis, Hertz, Sixt and Europcar are four car rental companies I've used most in Frankfurt I was generally very pleased with the service I tend to use Sixt Europcar or more their prices were still slightly better for the periods I use a car.



All four are happy to accept credit cards that CDW included in German Vollkasko.
You can save money by renting an office that is not at an airport or a train station, but you must decide if it is worth it.
Many on this forum warn against the use Terstappen at Frankfurt airport, so I have never used the gift t have personal experience with them.
Do not use that use suppliers to Munich airport I booked Thrifty used, which then use Buchbinder Buchbinder comments on bad return of the vehicle at Munich Airport July 8, 2013, we were greeted by a service provider services inspected the he said was a 0-5 cm long scratch on the rear bumper, but as there was so little to say in 15cm no problem or charge ia signed the check in form and on August 1, my credit card was charged 481 76 euros per Buchbinder which turned out to be for the damage I am in contact with both rentalcars and Buchbinder, but get state service provider n is not allowed to make such statements and therefore can not be basically you can drop your car off sign and then loaded without notice warning about a month later for the repair of damage how can they justify charging 481 euros for a scratch 76 0-5 people can not be trusted to be very careful when booking your car that you choose someone as a help or ideas or experience regarding this issue, it would be much appreciated.








Car Hire Germany Frankfurt Forum, Rentals frankfurt forum.