Monday, March 20, 2017

BMW sports most overrated luxury cars Automotive Forums and chat automotive industry

Lexus SC 500 review



Is it just me or is anyone else unimpressed with BMWs I was a valet officer for 3 years in San Francisco and led all car types widely, and BMW IMO are far below standards of conduct from their German counterparts Audí, Porshe, VW and even the reader is not as smooth and responsive as the other brands which are all in the same family, mind you, and the interior is not as friendly or chic I think people who buy BMWs don t care about cars or drive as much as we do and buy only for the brand, which is incredibly overpriced I see ppl and I thikn BMWs ask.
I disagree with your opinion is, yes some people tend to buy BMWs because they think they have a better car than many others and nothing about them, but I personally like BMWs I'll take a benz on anyday bimmer, but I always find a strong attraction with m3sec E30, E36, e46s u the name and even part of their 5 series, but one thing I agree with is wil people tend to over evaluate.
Ah strong attraction They are overrated and overpriced In Europe, they are cheaper than at home.
Im going to completely disagree with you COMPARE each instance- the BMW 3 Series to the C or Class A4 Series 3 is immensely more enjoyable then lead his counterparts Benz and Audi Im not going to go into details, but picture virtually any comparison including the BMW 3 series and BMW will be 1st or 2nd in the G35, beating Audi and Benz each time.
BMW is regarded by most as the best driver of the car market Feedback is better than the competition, they handle better, they are generally lighter, and they are generally more reliable.
I do not mean to put you down, but cars driving around a parking lot doesn t you an expert on these cars that you really need to get out on the road and spend more time with the car to understand their characteristics, and people who do generally prefer BMW or Audi Benz on.



Unresponsive was never considered as a feature of BMW So either you HAVN t leads cars to their potential or you do not know what you're talking about The only real common complaints usually stem from BMW iDrive systems 5, 6 and 7 series.
O, the new M5 and M6 obliterates all their competitors Theres a bunch of videos to beat the likes of the 996 Turbo and others.
If you are looking posers, look for class drivers C-Benz These cars are actually good built market which do not meet the slower cars that called you BMW AMG cars are Automatic too, which is a little pathetic.
Who said that I was driving these cars around a parking lot, I was driving through the streets of the city from the hills of San Francisco when I PacHeights private parties for the love of God, I do not know what better way to get real world experience than that and you still haven t refuted my argument that BMW interiors are cheaper and feels sorry but Beemers are for wieners.



Is this enough evidence because if it is not that I could find a bit more than I could possibly find the article where the CD says M3 E36 has better handling and the NSX, Viper, Vette, 911, Boxster and F355; Or maybe when Consumer Reports said the 530i E39 was the best car they had ever behaved like a complete set What about all the comparisons in which the 3-Series wins year after year against each opponent This is not feasable to tell me that, that are the automotive journalists who are in a hell of a lot better at judging these cars you or me.
Sorry if I misunderstood your job as valet agent, but normally it didnt work RESULT drive a car driveway to a parking lot a few hundred meters If your car happens to cause you driving these cars in city ​​streets, busy highways, empty roads, a drag strip and a track, then by all means I am sorry if you are infact maxing all these cars as a valet, remind me to never bring my M3 at your place of business.
If all these isn evidence enough t, then look at how many people buy BMWs on their opponents, you will find that BMW sells more cars then Benz or Audi Some people buy BMW for status, but I would say the majority of buyers BMW sincerely think they are the best product Enjoy your reading.
Seems to be a lack of evidence, I think its a bunch of opinions Not many comparisons at all, actually two please also show me the proof that BMW sells more Audi and BENZ All I have to say it the people have their opinions, and for some reason I do not understand why this is in a wire GTI also how about mentioning that BMW has a lot of problems that occur, and how about the x5 being evaluated the worst crash test in SUVs in 2004 Don t get me wrong their m line up is first rate, but all I have to say is that they are too expensive.



The sales figures tell us that for many buyers entry luxury sedan, the choice is just as easy why look beyond BMW 3 Series In the first three quarters of this year, the 3 Series outsold two excellent competitors the Audi A4 and DaimlerChrysler s Mercedes-Benz C-Class nearly 2 a 1 are each U S.
We knew that the 3 Series is considered the gold standard in its class, but were surprised to find convincing, it overwrites the excellent A4 in sales performance, although Audi has an MSRP lower D other brands compare favorably with BMW and Audi, but no automaker could say he knows more about the construction of large sedans these two.
YTD March 2005 sales figures for BMW, Benz and Audi BMW vehicle 65536 vs 61241, up 8 percent MB vehicles 43776 vs 49159, down 10 percent Audi vehicle 16835 vs 17012, an increase of 0 percent.
All these items are the most sought Edmunds their cars so essentially, they compared them against every other car in the class is not a __gVirt_NP_NN_NNPS<__ comparaison formelle, mais ils sont leurs favoris.


The JD Powers is proof that they are more reliable and Benz or Audi.
I forgot to mention how long the list of 3-series M3 was on top C D ten cars 14 consecutive years is all three series since 1991. The only other car that was on the list is the Honda Accord.
Here is proof that BMW is faster around the track in time N-Ring Note the E46 M3 CSL July 50 and July 52 E60 M5 Im not counting the M3 GTRs GID 3 0 Fid tid 10073.
So if you measure the quality of a car for reliability JD Powers, the resale value KBB, sales Theautochannel AP speed or both N-Ring, BMW is a great car company if another how to judge the quality of a car with precision, let me know BMW has a lot of respect in the car community, and most of that respect is earned if strong evidence that isn t enough, let me know, I'll go hunting for more.



One final thought, remember that BMW is the engine of the McLaren F1, which is considered by many as the best car ever made.
My uncle has a late 90 s 530i I think I know a number 5, it has the most comfortable seats I have ever been and logging seems more realistic than anything ive ever seen in an Audi or Benz Besides the car was a rental car he bought as a drummer as he 160K miles and automatic transmission shifts even smoother than any of my cars Camaros do not im DOWNING audi as I am a big fan of their tt series but I've never liked assign and to this day I think the e36 m3 I got to ride in was probably the second best and the best ive handling car ever mounted in the car only more note- Quick was a 67 maro with 900 PVT I agree but do not see how it feels in a vw forum.
Yes, it's a VW forum, but I also have to throw my 2 cents I bought a 05 GTI it three weeks ago, LOVE IT It is fast enough to have trouble with, it carries all my things and look great now to my problem my wife drives a BMW 330i with 02 sports package and 18 s, etc. I had not driven a car since I bought my GTI until last night as my beloved GTI is for me, I must say that the 330 is at least 10 times that my car GTI is the seat of driver's perfectly contoured, the gear lever is exactly where your mind thinks it should be, the pedals are where they should be and ergonomics are flawless people that is just describing the driving position regardless of 'BMW driving experience costs more than my 25K GTI and worth every penny It scares me to a group of people can come together and the result of their efforts are something like 330 I have and I drove side coast Believe me the BMW's are overrated just fantastic.
Yeah, after reading the first message pair, I just jumped and now I'm writing my answer.
Showing original that you really have no idea what you are talking to you.



I could end here, but I'll give you a reason for my rant.
Bimmers are designed for the autobahn, where you're going 150-200 mph that your conduct in the streets of the hilly city of San Francisco, I do not think you'll even reach 70 and if you do then you should be fire, I want my valet parkers do this to my car.
Bimmers have high power and torque numbers generally fall alittle below their hp numbers as is typical with bimmers, not necessarily a bad thing, you have to remember they're designed for stability and smooth high speeds all the other cars that you're comparing also do not usually naturally aspirated as bimmers are turbocharged engines have torque curves rather flat, supercharged engines tend to spike higher na engines have traditional torque curves , peaking at the end of the rev range if you drove the car rpm range again, you should be fired.
Bimmers are crazy cars, no other company except benz s have cars in this segment that BMW vw fills the lower middle class niche, BMW takes a little further from the middle class over the height s the Benz ranks tend to respond to the higher, luxury class where weight.
Yeah, bmw s are put in the same class as many other cars, but you can go and differences in their cars these differences that make the car what it is if you can not appreciate the refinement of BMW cars I feel bad for you.



Unfortunately, there are too re BMW there to people really appreciate the maximum.
This is for all BMW BMW fanboys look like crap the only ones I've ever loved is the first 90 s s 535i they are perhaps most automakers overstated the only thing you pay for is the badge bit stupid all there cars look the same and designers are the laziest I have ever seen for the love of Christ make a car look different even there high-level sports car doesn t sporty look in my opinion, unless you want to look like every other fucker with a BMW get a jag or a beautiful new merc xi s are absolutely beautiful and the E550 is hot I doubt the habit of BMW performance, but yes, they are overvalued.








BMW sports most overrated luxury cars Automotive Forums and chat automotive industry, the most overrated, sports.