Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Audi Audi's issues are expensive to maintain and repair

TCO Fun Cars



This is a yes and no answer I have a 98 a4 August 2 and 2001 s4 Yes, if you look online for less or go to a local store, its going to cost you more then lets say, a Honda Civic Now s4, it costs more to fix one, its a bi turbo sports car in it, something's bound to break, but the 2 7t engines are strong things about it going wrong, especially sensors that typically cost max online 40 No, Audi with only 2 8, I find it is much cheaper than a 2000 chevy malibu I owned was in the Audi, the tires last me a long time, 4 years to be exact until I had to spend some big money malibu, every year, I would tire rotation and changing, I had no problem with my engine audi and a minor problem tranny, one thing I hate my audi is the senors I have to replace at least 1 year of finding people say the Audi is a luxury car, but it would be because they possessed one, or they brought an Audi with great character honestly They can get pricy, but I find not constant BMW s being more expensive, and being Mercedez 1000 upscale expensive shocks are really worth to me Mercedez the Audi is a performance car that is cheaper to maintain, on all imports and most reliable on the sports car by car class PS If you own an Audi, avoid dealers, unless they are audi because they will take your money while doing a crappy job, then you feed a bunch of lies on the car RockAuto is your best friend, your companion and YouTube.
There's nothing all top German car range could give me that I have not been with my Lexus, 93000 and it still looks new, runs like new, never had a maintenance problem was minimal Replacing the more expensive than you might guess was tires.
In fact, I disagree if you get online parts after carefully done, you try to find the right parts to OEM specifications better than domestic tariffs as I love my Audi TT and 2013 Q5 YouTube helps maintenance and Audi dealers can be done to honor the diy work with persistence and remove all the unnecessary warning messages from the Audi MMI.
I try to update my vw audi and buy and then I try to Audi s4s with about 90,000 miles on 70,000miles How are the repairs on the city as more s4s, he majo there.



I was looking to buy an Audi, I would have trouble getting repaired if needed as it s repair or basic maintenance for 100,000 miles With 10 responses.
I want to buy an Audi, I chose 2, 1999 and 1998, A4, turbo, both are in the region of 100,000 miles, auto trans, nothing after market, I was told not to buy an Audi I wondering wh.
Expensive to repair I am considering buying a 1999 with 139,000 miles a6 3500 2 replies.
I've noticed a trend that people sell their Audi TT mainly in or around 100,000 miles Is there a reason nobody knows, why is this a trend, after some miles, is the driver s 'bored or a mechanical problem starts coming please advise anyone 5 replies.
I've noticed a trend that people sell their Audi TT mainly in or around 100,000 miles Is there someone specific reason knows, why is it a trend, after some miles, do it.
What are the problems of reliability with 4 2 liters in 2000-2004 1 reply Audi.



Watching 2000-2006 Audi A6 with the February 7 twin turbo engine and the motor 3 2 liters and can watch four 2-liter engine and just want to learn more about the problems or reminders before Purchas.







Audi Audi's issues are expensive to maintain and repair, audi, costly maintenance.