Friday, February 10, 2017

admits

10 things every girl But Do Won # 39; admit t



You know you've thought about what you and a group of friends are lapping the Nürburgring in a Ford GT on the latest interpretation of Gran Turismo or Forza and you think it would be so much cooler if I was sitting in a racing seat with a steering wheel, shifter and pedals in front of me and my friends, this dream became a reality.
For years, my friends and I have filled the time between car shows and F1 racing by sitting on the couch, wrapping themselves around our favorite tracks to see who can show the best lap time is until one evening I arrived at my friend's house to find a pile of wood, a Skilsaw and a spare seat E30 instead of the Playstation controller I expected Apparently, James had another plan for tonight Version 1 of the E30 driving simulator was built that night.
The first simulator was the seat of an old BMW, bolted a few 2x4, with platforms to keep the TV and taking generic wheel racing equipment, shifter and pedals However, with great understanding of my friend the inner workings of computers and some four years later, we have what you see today.
Sitting in the driver's seat is almost identical in form and function within a real BMW E30 Everything works the steering column gives the proper wheel angle and tape deck and changer CDs offer 80 s hits your favorite Danger Zone All persons authorized gauge cluster gives the play readings precision speed and RPM you read that right look down at the speedometer to check your speed before hitting the chicane at Laguna Seca None of this kind of sissy things on the screen.
OK, enough with the details and photos and videos.
The cockpit features a fully HVAC fan operation, backlit display, stereo E30 factory CD changer, the emergency brake, horn, ignition, E30-board computer, shifter, etc.


The gauge cluster is fully functional and precise, allowing the driver to check the speed, RPM, temperature of the car and the remaining fuel.
On the back of a 14 LCD simulator provides passers-by with the current pressures of car tires information, time, etc., and RPMs with the lap time being and above.
The electronic module operates the computer simulator 3 16GHz Core2Duo, 2GB of RAM and a GeForce 280GTX, signal generators, and other electronic components necessary for operation of the instrumentation is also shown the small screen showing several game statistics and the Zotac nitro, which displays the video statistics on the cards.
Derek saw this through the forum E30 Impressive How do I get one or get plans or build one.



Many internal parts used to build the main integration between the game and the gauges, lighting, parking brake, etc. Are no longer made, it would be difficult to recreate the Structurally, it's just a part E30 attached to the wood instead of the body of the car.
If you send me an email, click on my name at the bottom of the article, I can put you in touch with James, who is the brains behind the operation.
Hi Could you put me in touch with James, as I am fascinated to find out more.
Like most of us guys, I love cars, so I love anything that is related to four wheels and a steering or any deviation from this My first real car I am proud to have was a E30 and currently I'm doing a basic racing simulator When looking for ideas, I saw yours and now I can not get my jaw dropped guys soil GREAT work i want the same LOL.



Please Derek, send me your contact or that of James.








Admits, driving shift direction, steering wheel shift pedal, wheel shift pedal.