Monday, February 6, 2017

A Car Care German B 26 Photos & Auto Repair 40 reviews 5820 Pacific St Rocklin CA Phone

Fun Boss Baby Care Baby Care Doctor Naughty Little Baby Play Playground Children RSS



5820 Pacific St Ste 115 Rocklin CA 95677 916 672-6199.
Mike German at AB Car Care is the best of the best that I've been bringing my E46 BMW 3 Series here for years for all general maintenance strange electrical problems that I had no idea how to solve these guys are very honest, explain exactly what must be corrected and what is not an immediate priority they do not waste your money, and night deposit box, it is really easy for people who work during the day to find a time to drop off their car not to mention their prices are extremely fair, and they've even done some minor work for me at no cost at all if you have a BMW, Audi, VW, or any other German car in Sacramento, Please hand to the absolutely won t regret service.
Mike helped me so much with my car now and be a very reasonable price just when I am a full time student If you are looking for honest and extremely knowledgeable mechanics aka more than the dealers come to German AB Car Care They have you back on the road within a period of 24 hours.
I have not got my car repaired here, but I bring it here to try to get the rim locks out of my car Although they did not have the part to remove it just my luck, they been fantastic to try to help I really enjoy the service like that, I will return for sure when my car needs a service.
Mike Love My car 2008 VW Beetle was by far j'ai been to several stores trying to find a good shop affordable and ç'est this mic is honest, authentic, and you try to get the best that it can while doing a great job and they're fast, too fast, the quality and service highly recommend this shop for all your cars as I am a life long customer.


Just moved to the area from out of state to someone desperately need to look into some of my VW, which was torn and scraping soil AB found via a Google search and decided to give it a shot Mike had Abelar technology inspect and repair cars was fixed quickly and without charge Two thumbs up.
C230 140K miles blew a head gasket 3 stock quotes go in 1799 - 5k went with Brian, because in a word known and honesty 2 words if you want to waste time and money to go anywhere else if ur looking an honest repair for a fair price call now.
I called and spoke with Mike today on planning alignment, they perform according to BMW specifications After talking with him, he told me to hold off on the alignment and testing the car a little more to ensure that it needed Wow honest advice when he could easily take my money if I have not done business with them for now, I am impressed and use them the future if time happen Thank you.
A Car Care German B - They were excellent service - customer service - good service - reasonable prices, I can not speak - they texted me about updates to my car They recommended repairs future in warranty extension.



AB took care of all of our cars for some years now over this time, Mike has always given us good fair and honest advice about repair issues we had my youngest car of the girls was the oldest and unfortunately AB was more than we wanted this last time the news was that it was time to put him down when he called to let us know that he offered to call the salvage yards to see if we could get anything for it, just shows you how's and Mike AB above and beyond for their customers highly recommend.
Great place I brought my car in a terrible noise was happening when I was braking and was afraid it would be an expensive solution The owner told me that the brakes I had in my car were cheap and wear unevenly and that s where the noise came from Guess it doesn t pay for a cheap service when the pieces are of poor quality and wear so quickly - he replaced my brakes with many a product better and even showed me wear my old brake pads he didn t try to sell me on anything that I did not need and as a young woman that I really appreciated his honesty and integrity My car sounds good; I feel more secure; and I will certainly return for nothing else needs my car Thanks A B Oh, and the waiting room is very pleasant waiting room A clean and tidy with comfortable seating and hot coffee is an added advantage.
Can a single person to save the world from all its woes.
At this point you're probably reconsidering your decision to have JavaScript disabled is natural Please go to the settings menu on your phone related to your web browser and JavaScript reactivate We have so much fun together once you made.



Example There are some times in life when a meal is so cleverly designed and intended that it is nothing genius Last night I had one of those meals - the Mahi Mahi.
The dish was very well prepared grilled, juicy and fresh without a hint of fishiness A tangerine sauce glaze has a sweetness tart hint The fish was placed on a sweet plantain rice mound The combination of fish and rice alone was to die for .
However, as only expert chefs may obtain additional garnishes provided more bold, beautiful flavors of pickled onions topping fish makes for a taste experience even thinner, while green beans hidden under the fresh fish each added and completed bite.
Get your thumbs ready to leave a comment using the Yelp Mobile App.








A Car Care German B 26 Photos & Auto Repair 40 reviews 5820 Pacific St Rocklin CA Phone, German, care, repair, 5820.