Thursday, January 12, 2017

Winter driving in the car of the Council of the UK Zurich Message

Migos - T-Shirt [Official Video]



I'm sure you'll find a way to make your trip through Switzerland without a car if you crash in the snow with summer tires or if you pass a road where the winter levels are needed, not only 'insured does not pay in case of accident, but also fines would be very high.
I recommend you take the train and where you can rent a car or cars on hand to your side trips.
Moreover there is a European law being prepared which will regulate the snow tires must be on a car in the winter, I know, Europe is often more restricted, but in this case it is a safety issue not only security for you but also for other travelers on the road.
Driving through half of Europe in December without snow tires or all season radials same is beyond stupid You're risking your life and that of other drivers, and I suspect it would be considered a reckless disregard of your note Personally, I'm not a lawyer, not be construed as legal advice.



That said, I find it hard to believe that the German rental companies do not offer winter tires, I just checked Sixt Flensburg for example, and they offer, but with a little extra each Hertz in Germany I have never rented their offer also have you chosen Flensburg because of a ferry if you took the Eurostar to Brussels and rented from there, I'm confused because you said that you have to drive, but spoke of the rental Austria and Switzerland, and perhaps you need to get to one of the first places.
More likely to get a car with winter tires in Germany than in Belgium or Holland, I think.
Anyway, you can not cross the Alps in winter, in both directions, without snow tires Irresponsible own doesn t even begin to describe it - more like suicidal.
If you need to rent a car in England and no winter tires available, take at least one reader who 4wheel sure you can get there too, they have mostly the same tires any time by default.


Thank you to all would be happy to give-up drive to Venice where the conditions are so bad, but surprised that the main roads in cities like Lucerne and Geneva would also be so bad that I could not do what normal tires on t -what people do for many years before that winter tires were developed.
We will Flensburg because my daughters go to school for a week to help, hoping their German skills desperately creak along then Switzerland for visiting friends and one of my daughters has always longed to own Alpenhorn - I know, crazy They're both very talented musically often play instruments very normal, but for her, the alphorn is something she wants to introduce in Australia.
I watched 4 x 4 rental and the cost is prohibitive for more than three times the cost of hiring a regular car I get a lot of vague answers on winter tires - especially the German car rental deposits adapt for an extra 15 EUR per day not cheap but a double whammy that most will only adapt to a higher car class, so definitely not the compact size I watched.
This means that the cheapest quote for 21 days rental of Germany was the same as what I would pay 52 days of hire in the UK Add to that the flights to and from Germany, it s becomes a very expensive trip and I'll still need a car hire for 31 days from the UK.
I am very excited by the idea of ​​picking to Calais ferry would work, but was thwarted by the fact that Calais car rental for every business is closed on Sundays and they do not do winter tires, it m has said we can always try asking them to Calais, but travel to OZ, we really need to know they're waiting for us.
I spent hours in the wee hours small phoning directly to people in Hamburg Munich Netherlands UK so last night, so I'm a bit flat now, they were very nice and helpful however.



My current solution is to rent a car from the UK and actually buy winter tires for it Hertz were happy for me to do other not I could get connected to my brothers place in Geleen, so do exchange the return trip back to it take longer, but seems the only solution I have.
What I wonder is - could I get two winter tires on the drive wheels I read differering review this But two would make it affordable could even fit two spares in the boot do avoid largest travel around the road rules in Germany Switzerland don t set between 2 or 4 tires I m assuming insurers would be more vague.
The advice from all of you has been invaluable and I sincerely appreciate the time you spent helping me work through this problem not there yet, but getting closer, I swear to be cheaper to buy a car second hand.
Winter driving in the car hire UK - Zurich Forum.








Winter driving in the car of the Council of the UK Zurich Message, winter driving, renting.