Thursday, December 22, 2016

Uptown Imports Auto Repair 2923 Tchoupitoulas St Irish Channel New Orleans Phone Number

PBA commissioner # 39; Cup Preview imports



Took my 2006 VW Passat here when I needed my lights changed They were very helpful and kind.
I had just bought my Volvo and used for an oil change and check on the rest of the car saying they found they called me I needed breaks and rear rotor replacement they quoted me 500 for it, I told them to wait to get that fixed the oil change, a small replacement of the light and checking the cost of the car 160 I do not know much about cars they obviously knew, but even I thought it was quite high before I brought my car to Midas on Canal Street to see if they could do it for less, not only would it have been cheaper, but they said that all my breaks were good and certainly does not need to be replaced soon they were kind enough not to charge me at all it is disturbing that people would do this to make the money quickly.
Brought in my 2002 Saab for some work Returned to need some major repairs that they are not able to handle at the time, however, they were ready to discuss with me my options, helped me look in other where I could take my car and seemed very honest and reasonable in all this end they even ended up charging much less that they originally quoted for the work they have done.
Will never again was hesitant at first due to the reviews, but had to find for myself Terrible dishonest service regarding a battery that was under warranty for free repacement not to mention the one hour work load to put a long battery with a very high price bulb would have been cheaper to have gone to the dealership as I will the next time these people are ignorant of the materials they sell and the guarantees that come with them Stay away.
Bill's work is a little more uptown imports that Peake fees for old cars 1998 BMW 3 Series, and is the same as what they charge for cars under 10 years, but it will save you a ton of parts I also suspect that you will pay less hours than Peake, but just a gut feeling completely satisfied with all the work he has done for me, and impressed by his speed that I I won t go anywhere else, and I recommend Uptown imports for your German car.



If my oil changed here last week, it was very fast, and the bill was very accommodating about pickup times and everything will be new.
I went this morning to get my oil changed and my new fixed brake rotors and pads and oil change for about 00 450 I back my car in less than 3 pm The owner was there, and he called to tell me what the problem and give me an estimate When I took my car, he showed me my old rotors and qualities do I get back.
Seem like nice, but the quality of their work is suspect, I went into a cooling flush and the next day the new coolant was leaking on my driveway They kindly took us again to solve the problem without fresh, but as i pulled away the second time I noticed that my check engine light was and my car was working very hard, so back he went, I left wishing that I drained the coolant me- or even had done a jiffy Lube rather than open this can of worms.
They repaired my car, and my family for years, and a great saving compared to the dealer I recommend them to everyone.
I had just bought my Volvo and used for an oil change and check on the rest of the car saying they found they called me I needed breaks and rear rotor replacement they quoted me 500 for it, I told them to wait to get that fixed the oil change, a small replacement of the light and checking the cost of the car 160 I do not know much about cars , they knew clearly, but even I thought it was pretty high.



Later, I brought my car to Midas on Canal Street to see if they could do it for cheaper Not only would it have been cheaper, but they said that all my breaks were good and n 'certainly not need to be replaced soon they were kind enough not to charge me for all it is disturbing that people would do this to make money fast.
Brought in my 2002 Saab for some work Returned to need some major repairs that they are not able to handle at the time, however, they were ready to discuss with me my options, helped me look in other where I could take my car and seemed very honest and reasonable in all this end they even ended up charging much less that they originally quoted for the work they have done.
Will never again was hesitant at first due to the reviews, but had to find for myself Terrible dishonest service regarding a battery that was under warranty for free repacement not to mention the one hour work load to put a long battery with a very high price bulb would have been cheaper to have gone to the dealership as I will the next time these people are ignorant of the materials they sell and the guarantees that come with them Stay away.
Bill's work is a little more uptown imports that Peake fees for old cars 1998 BMW 3 Series, and is the same as what they charge for cars under 10 years, but it will save you a ton of parts I also suspect that you will pay less hours than Peake, but just a gut feeling completely satisfied with all the work he has done for me, and impressed by his speed that I I won t go anywhere else, and I recommend Uptown imports for your German car.


I went this morning to get my oil changed and my new fixed brake rotors and pads and oil change for about 00 450 I back my car in less than 3 pm The owner was there, and he called to tell me what the problem and give me an estimate When I took my car, he showed me my old rotors and qualities do I get back.
Seem like nice but the quality of their work is suspect.
I went into a cooling flush and the next day the new coolant was leaking on my driveway They kindly took us back to the problem at no charge, but I backed the second time I noticed that my light engine and my car was working very hard, so he went back.
I left wishing I drained the coolant or myself had done at that jiffy Lube rather than open this Pandora's box.








Uptown Imports Auto Repair 2923 Tchoupitoulas St Irish Channel New Orleans Phone Number, uptown, imports, repair, 1998 3 of the series.