Friday, December 16, 2016

Tony Brothers GermanAutoRepair Sunnyvale CA Auto Repair

Anade you Negocio



Tony Brothers German-Auto-Repair was established in 1976 and has been proudly Sunnyvale service and surroundings since certified shop RepairPal has a very experienced team and well trained which are equipped with state of the art tools and the diagnostic equipment needed to repair modern vehicles made here can range from minor and major mechanical repairs for check engine light and diagnosis of the computer and repair, as well as your scheduled maintenance needs All this work is supported by a guarantee of 12 000-mile 12 months peace of mind Our survey of their recent clients have revealed a group that enthusiastically described by the team as honest, competent, friendly, excellent, and worthy of confidence early landing bird vehicles and a waiting room with wireless internet are also available for your co mmodité.
Light throttle came, for Tuffy They said they couldn t understand the question, but recommended a cheap oil change, repair, and test that I have not hesitated to consent repair Every day they said it should be done and the plan must be made by the end of the day, I would call an update, they promise to call back in an hour with an update four hours later, I call again and they to me say they're watching now in the end it took weeks to get all the recommended stuff done, and before they finished, they decided that it was the throttle and the game is 700 worst ever single store.
Alex and Tony Brothers team became my sweet euphemism for my choice repair and maintenance VW I brought the subtle problems they could diagnose and cure was a mysterious front end clunk after installing new shocks that they finally drawn to the interference in the upper portion of the mounting damper from old deteriorated rubber and cured other was a slight groan noise at high speeds which they rise to a clamping wheel bearing slightly noisy and cured in an often false, they nt the oil drain plug on my last visit and it caused drips on my driveway but I find Tony's team very knowledgeable about cars they serve and they have fair prices and they make good recommendations and check with me before any major repair has begun, I have a story of my own car repairs in the p assé so I know my way around a key and I know they are appropriate repair recommendations is a pleasure to bring my car.
I went to a Porsche repair shop and spent 2000 to fix an engine light problem The question kept reoccurring Tony Brothers gave an accurate assessment, told me about the complication of a light engine ignition and asked me to come back if the issue has returned the matter re-took place they were as courteous and showed me how I could get a few hundred dollars at the Porsche dealer because they increased the price of parts I highly recommend the store, it is important to gain confidence, and they are very reliable.








Tony Brothers GermanAutoRepair Sunnyvale CA Auto Repair, tony, brothers, Sunnyvale.