Saturday, December 10, 2016

The Classic Car Show

Stunt classic carshow 2016 Presented by Play Toyz Car Club



Vw Polo Mk1 x2 VW Polo Vivo Vivo vw His and Hers red and gold bike Toyota Ford Mustang Dyno run the VW Polo with the new envelope of light I mentioned Bmw 3 series wagon Seat Vw Polo black and white Ford Mustang.
On December 7, I attended the vw classic car day expo center Nasrec I must say it was well worth the $ 60 entrance fee, because it came with a free issue of this month and Speed Even the sound magazine you the time I got most of the other show cars had already left, but I made the most of what I had I stumbled across a wide range of VW's, I would say that we like VW s in South Africa, exotic sports cars, motorcycles, classic cars and were different movements of the car as well as present stancing, rodent and restored cars I also learned something new because it is new trend of light, were a few films in several colors is sprayed onto the car lights or stuck on the lights and what this does is shine different color ranges, but its said this could be a danger if excessive because of obstruction to the other driver and can cause turbulent fined by the police was also a sound test area saw most of the cars that reach more than 140 decibels and was a dyno race were most cars were sleepers, they looked ordinary, but the power and exhaust sound, they really shocking at the end of the event which handed ceremony categories such as Best bagged static Best, best sound, best paint job last but not least I would like to say thank you to car owners that I met were friendly and I had a great conversation with, liked the friendliness, everything goes to show we all share the same love and passion that the manic of the car, which is what brings us together as well.
Vw Mk1 silver and black VW Mk5 Gti and VW Mk4 VW Mk1 stanced Vw Polo black and white VW Jetta Vr6 vw Day 14 Panoramic view Audi A3 x2 Audi A3 Sportback VW Microbus VW Mk6 Gti Convertible Vw Scirocco R VW Fox Art Motor Galaxie 500 2 Harley Davidson VW convertibles Mk1, Vw Mk1 VW Polo, VW Mk1, BMW 3 series Vw Mk1 and VW Polo VW Fox VW Mk6 R on AMG Chevrolet rims Silverado SS VW FOX VW Mk1 and VW Jetta VW Mk3 Gti convertible VW Mk6 Gti Lamborghini Audi A3 wheels Vw Mk1 x3, Vw Vw Mk1 Mk7 x2 Vw Vw Vw Mk1 Mk1 Mk1 vs GallardoR RTG.








The Classic Car Show, classic, show, black white Polo.