Friday, December 9, 2016

The best mechanics and garages alive Doha Qatar

Service Auto / Car and Maintenance in Doha, Qatar | Repair Solutions



The following is what appears to be the best information regarding the proper mechanics and garages in Doha Some information is relatively new, while other information may be a few years old.
You can check in Barwa Village building No. 18 there is a vehicle workshop amarican.
American technical center in Barwa village near Wakra.
I recommend the American Technical Center for car repair on your way BARWA VILLAGE Wakra will go after u.
Option 1 Take your car on the market Madina 2 Mercedez face in the industrial area, just off the main deck Many.



Are there to repair just to Qar 300 Mr. Najam 55,215,605 Bengali There is a coil that would replace to Qar.
200 300 optionn 2, go to Japan Cars on the street 26, buy an AC compressor used to Qar 500 with the coil and get is.
Replaced both options work fine ---------------------------- There are some days someone posted a very positive experience with a place called Blue star look in industrial area.
Auto Village is OK, I am a regular customer for 2 years now and I have not had a bad experience with them.



But I have mine set at the street door 12 122 fixed my problem in a quick and reliable day Garage Al -Kuwari He is assisted A-mechanic working in Doha from 20 years M. Arshad 44,601,466 66,587,300 call cell 55856229 mechanic.
Try Mysore garage on the street door 48 18 Here their site it is still a new garage, but a few.
My friends went there to have repairs made JEEP Wrangler engine rebuilding - 1 year no problem so far is working.
Good, Caddy SRX Transmission repair and had timely at a fraction of the price of the concession We have also just made.
Our cars for maintenance stuff too, it is a few more streets, but they are reasonably priced and the main thing is.



I know I can trust these guys I had a breakdown once and they took care of the trailer and the shuttle makes me at home and everything.
They really care you want to call this type henry 974 55 85 6229, it will connect you ----------------------------- detached Armenia Garage --------- industrial area has been my best experience to date, the guys there are pro and they managed to solve.
Problem I had with my car in no time Yes I agree Garage Armenia is the best especially the workers, there is the genius they could repair my car that no one could.
They r repair expert in electrical michanic issues Garage Armenia is in the industrial area street number 30 Wakalat mobile number is 77819572.
----------------------------------- I'll share my car repair experience just days before I saw an oil leak in the car timing cover gasket.
I was looking for a good garage Qatar live there, I saw 2,3people have a good comment for Garage MYSOR is placed.
48 in the street, I went and told him my car have a timing problem of leakage seal cover He said first I'll check then.



You say what's real problem, but he has not said he will take the charges to make sure I said that I have.
Computer Report, it is written clearly and he said I'll tell you after checking that I said OK you check it and checked.
Said my car have crank seal leaks, external startup problem inside the shaft leakage of power steering pump and is great Finally list.
I said okay, I will bring these things and repair, he said give me 150 QR I surprised at what he said to control I.
Thought that this guy is not honest and he is a liar, I paid 150 QR and went to another garage and told him the story, he said.
No problem, I'll check your car, he checked and tell me that there is no more problem instead of the timing cover gasket.
Leak and it did not cost that I told you OK now repair my car is great to work without oil leak I.
I am happy with this garage, it is on the street 11 Sharaze Garage.



--------------------------------------- I went to the garage Kuwari street 18 They did not really get up from their benches lazy to check the car when I told them.
What are the problems that I had or what changes I need They told me that the price Their price is good, but they did not guide me then.
I went to the newly created garare Maysore the streets 48 The guys worked in real concessions Toyota.
And the owner is also an ex-dealer shop guy Drover They actually my car, tested all reports, lifted the car and I.
Had 5 men who check every detail then tells me what I really need and what I could do without it there was no further.
Pay for it coz I told them that I will do my work with them, I had new spark plugs and a new fuel filter i.
Told them to be replaced and they did it for QR 110 On top of everything they all speak good English I selected on Mysore Kuwari.
It was a big problem for me to find the best Garage finally after many disappointments, I found an honest worker.


Worker, he knew every problem that I show my car in the garage is the house number 30 Wakalat I can u give.
CarMaxx on the road to the airport Good service and reliable Nissan ----------------------------------- ---- ---- are so many of them in Sinaiyah However, you can call Mr. Abdus Samad 55352549 He is a very experienced auto mechanic.
Can make a very satisfying job at a reasonable cost ----------------------------- I recently met an honest and most important , knowledgeable workshop and confident enough to leave the set.
Some major issues on my car, they did a great job, unfortunately, a small oil leak remains after 3000 Service rial.



And they promised to fix all again for free as soon as their chief engineer is back on leave.
Supports are a minor problem check with these guys or is plusA service center on the street 19.
Gate 25 seek Ajeya boss who will be back on luck.








The best mechanics and garages alive Doha Qatar, best, mechanical, self.