Thursday, December 29, 2016

Garage VIP for German cars of thieves!

GTA online Import / Export Trailer



I had a BMW Z3, ​​1998 model I took it once in the garage of the well known German car called VIP Garage in the area Rashidya The car had a clear oil leak in the engine This problem can be resolved by a garage in two days regardless of the size fled after producing literally 10 days before and back and fight the phone with them, they said they were all that time looking at him on kit the scrap market that the dealer does not look more kit is what a car engine must stop an oil leak Finally, and unfortunately of all, I took the car after getting a look behind the moon kit their bill was Dhs 1300 - after paying and took the car, I contacted BMW dealership and asked to look kit price for my particular car model Surprisingly they said that they have and it only costs Dhs 490 - Just quelq ues hours after I got the car, I noticed that the car is too hot, I've never had overheating in my car before I called quickly ask and complain about it they asked me politely to return the car in order to correct any errors he might have committed again, they took the car with the patronage of owner this time, and promised to settle and bring good erased they ignore my 3 days calls and the worst is that the owner seems to have regretted his generosity paid off and picking up his mobile they ignored my reminder that I had no problem in the thermostat before the car brought to them, they kept saying that the thermostat is broken and yet, it is difficult to find a new, even with the dealer, I called BMW dealership again, and they confirmed that they have the thermostat on the fourth day, I decided it was enough for me, I returned to the garage and made a big quarrel that I forced them to organize my car in my life and took out of their place, I quickly directed to the Dealer workshop to check the thermostat my funniest and most dramatic thing is that the dealer said that the thermostat is nothing wrong and all it takes is a little tuning I suggest everyone that leads to Dubai to never forget the name of VIP Garage to chase their trap They are just a bunch of stupid sick burglars.
1 Dubai Jobs First place to look for a job in Dubai.
Just sell the BMW and get a Corolla lol lol lol.
V-Man has written that sell BMW and get a Corolla lol lol lol.



LOL, now thats good lol lol lol lol lol.
Looool Well, it's already sold anyway I announced here in this site, I think once but really, even Corolla is too with these thieves.
Wow, what a parking scam Although I would never recommend the service? D dealer overpriced beyond the warranty of the car, find a trustworthy garage outside can be a bit of an experiment.
A thermostat is a device for regulating the temperature of a system so that the system temperature is maintained near a desired setpoint temperature.








Garage VIP for German cars of thieves!, garage, German cars.