Friday, December 16, 2016

auto repair Tim German Auto in 2632 White Settlement Rd Fort Worth TX Reviews Photos

Esto tiene por favor ... What parar



Rude and expensive Do not waste your time called for quote for the repair against the dealer was more trader and the owner, a lady hung up on me Called and was told she did for 37 years she knows what shes doing Apprarantly be a rude shop overload creates success not my money more.
Rude and expensive Do not waste your time called for quote for the repair against the dealer was more trader and the owner, a lady hung up on me Called and was told she did for 37 years she knows what shes doing Apprarantly be a rude shop overload creates success not my money.
Thank you Tim German Auto, 6 I found loose bolts holding my engine and transmission after a clutch working glad you afford a further 400 on estimate to remove my exhaust Something that takes me 30 minutes to jack found on my driveway Classy people out there more.
Thank you Tim German Auto, 6 I found loose bolts holding my engine and transmission after a clutch working glad you afford a further 400 on estimate to remove my exhaust Something that takes me 30 minutes to jack found on my driveway Classy people there.
Of course they have set things other people forgotten thanks more.



Of course they have set things other people forgotten Thank you.
This shop is a joke This was the second auto shop that I visited in the hope of correcting an engine noise on my car, I explain to Tim 2 not the owner that I had gone elsewhere before and they were never with me on parts needed to solve the problem, make sure they would look and find the problem well, 2 days later and after having to call me a bunch of times, Tim 2 recalled and said the car is ready, I'm leaving, and when I got there, the owner and his wife basically told me that their computer said there was no problem if nothing was is the owner's wife told very rudely that I had to pay 55 before I can go back there and even look at my car well, long story short, don t go there, I would have trusted the bad reviews online it more.
This shop is a joke This was the second auto shop that I visited in the hope of correcting an engine noise on my car, I explain to Tim 2 not the owner that I had gone elsewhere before and they were never with me on parts needed to solve the problem, make sure they would look and find the problem well, 2 days later and after having to call me a bunch of times, Tim 2 recalled and said the car is ready, I'm leaving, and when I got there, the owner and his wife basically told me that their computer said there was no problem if nothing was is the owner's wife told very rudely that I had to pay 55 before I can go back there and even look at my car well, long story short, don t go there, I would have trusted the bad reviews online it.
I had originally question about reparations, gave a bad review, I have since solved the problem and they went beyond to help you thanks more.
I had originally question about reparations, gave a bad review, I have since solved the problem and they went beyond to help you Thank you.



Great place to bring your management of the car and the staff are top notch Extreeemly honest and care for the customer They bend over backwards to do the job well done I should know as I worked there 28 years before Rick retirement Love you guys and miss each and every one of you more.
Great place to bring your management of the car and the staff are top notch Extreeemly honest and care for the customer They bend over backwards to do the job well done I should know as I worked there 28 years before Rick retirement Love you guys and miss each and every one of you.
DO NOT GO HERE can not stress that enough very poor communication Overpriced work Lied overcharged and given excuses when I questioned the fees they have set up a nice front, but do not be fooled I'll take this down if you want to right your wrong more.
Do not go can not emphasize this very poor communication Overpriced work overcharged Lied apology and gave when I questioned the fees they have set up a nice front, but do not be fooled I'll take this down if you want to right your wrong.



It is a big honest store, I'll be back when I need my car repair imports Thanks Tim cheers again.
It is a big honest store, I'll be back when I need my car repair imports Thanks Tim Cheers.
Don t ever come here, they overcharge for not doing anything not worth worse place to go don t do more.
Don t ever come here, they overcharge for not doing anything not worth worse place to go don t do it.
Our whole family loves this place Great deal for the harsh automotive repairs, and they are great to entertain children while waiting for my husband and I love the customer service My kids love the cat and p.
Our whole family loves this place Great deal for the harsh automotive repairs, and they are great to entertain children while waiting for my husband and I love the customer service My kids love the pet cat.



The best customer service I have ever spoken with Tim my car windshield threw not coming on and I had also diagnosed as a failure of the comfort control module 600 Tim suggeste repair of I ' bring to a quick analysis before moving this kind of money he found the fuse was gone, replaced fuse and the wipers worked, he could very well take advantage of me and received a hefty repair bill, but not very honest people and I would not hesitate to put my car back the new James in Newark Tx more.
The best customer service I have ever spoken with Tim my car windshield threw not coming on and I had also diagnosed as a failure of the comfort control module 600 repair Tim suggested I l bring to a quick analysis before moving this kind of money he found the fuse was gone, replaced fuse and the wipers worked, he could very well take advantage of me and received a hefty repair bill, but not very honest people and I would not hesitate to put my car back to them again James in Newark Tx.
Finally took my beetle here after several recommendations The staff is very friendly and professional and so much more convenient.
Finally took my beetle here after several recommendations The staff is very friendly and professional and much more convenient.



Great hotel, had a problem with my 2005 Passat after another shop installed a replacement engine Took Tim's and these people know what they do and have obtained the vehicle on the road Quic kly Everything I can say is, you get what you pay for and with Tim's I'm more for the service was great and the service I paid for and went on the road was even better when I had a question, they were Tim more than willing and helpful to help me with what I needed to do then it is difficult to find a store that just want doesn you business now, but they want you as a customer for years to come, they do an amazing job and I rely on them in the future, therefore, if the shop to do your job, do not hesitate, get your car for before something else goes wrong Thanks Tim.
Great hotel, had a problem with my 2005 Passat after another shop installed a replacement engine Took Tim's and these people know what they do and got the vehicle on the road quickly Everything I can say is, you get what you pay for and with Tim's I'm more for the service was great and the service I paid for and went on the road was even better when I had a question, they were more Tim than willing and helpful to help me with what I needed then make it difficult to find a store that just want doesn now business, but they want you as a customer for years to come, they do an amazing job and I count on them in the future, therefore, if the shop to do your job, do not hesitate, get your car for before something else goes wrong Tim Please do, I will continue to take my car only to m anoint they give me a reason otherwise far e Ough, I'm very happy and hope that they will become my permanent shop more.
Only took my car twice for the service, but they seem trusworthy, and they know what they are doing I will keep taking my car only unless they give me a reason indeed so, I am very happy and hope that they will become my permanent shop.
Of course a scam very high prices Fees for work very basic was told the part would cost 400 and labor would be another 350, and may or may not define the issue that Looks they just want to continue to replace things at my own expense to test their theory looked online, OEM 300 of BMW and is a work 5 minutes it myself and saved 450 and changed the game myself with house keeping screwdriver very disappointed and will never bring my Audi or BMW back here Best ever take it to the dealership cheaper or otherwise more.
Of course a scam very high prices Fees for work very basic was told the part would cost 400 and labor would be another 350, and may or may not define the issue that Looks they just want to continue to replace things at my own expense to test their theory looked online, OEM 300 of BMW and is a work 5 minutes it myself and saved 450 and changed the game myself with house keeping screwdriver very disappointed and will never bring my Audi or BMW back here Best ever to take it to the dealership or cheaper elsewhere.
I took my car back their days waiting to get the best BMW Service fort worth, but I left this place to pay 600 with the unresolved issue, I called and spoke with Kattie sounding No ice on the phone but is it really just trying to lure you she gave me a repair estimate and said it would complete in 1 day 3 days I called him and told they misdiagnosed the problem, but I still had to pay for the work This place has a nice garage and friendly staff atleast before they work on your car, but their 90 hours on work deserves a snowplow in Texas your best bet is one places around this place more.



I took my car back their days waiting to get the best BMW Service fort worth, but I left this place to pay 600 with the unresolved issue, I called and spoke with Kattie that sounds good on the phone, but is really just trying to lure it gave me an estimate of the repairs and said he would complete in 1 day 3 days I called him and told they misdiagnosed the problem, but I still had to pay for the work this place has a nice garage and friendly staff atleast before they work on your car, but their work is 90 hours a snowplow in Texas your best bet is one of the places around this place .
Find another place they bumble and do not possess until they tried to blame someone else when their guy screwed the oil pan on my car but I guess if we recognize the they would have had to pay I am very disappointed with the service I received at this location however, it does not happen again with my car Good luck if you choose to use them more.
Find another place they bumble and do not possess until they tried to blame someone else when their guy screwed the oil pan on my car but I guess if we recognize the they would have had to pay I am very disappointed with the service I received at this location however, it not happen again with my car Good luck if you choose to use them.
I take my 2000 Jetta was there from the warrantee That equates to about 7 or 8 visits to various connection problems cooling pipe, brakes, replacing the cooling fan, etc. I have never had anything but good experiences with them, they never tried to charge me for something that didn t need to replace my front brake pads have never had to replace my car has 120,000 miles L 'could easily have dinged me for that there are about 60,000 miles and I wouldn t haveknown, but they have always been right with me and told me sincerely that tampons still have plenty of material left them this is just an example Thier honesty They are totally enclosed in VW maintenance databases and specialize in the maintenance of VWS, as opposed to other stores around that often don t have the parts or the expertise to work on VWS I within 25 miles of Burleson, TX Tims use, even if there are other stores in 5 minutes or less from home this is because I trust them to know what a VW needs, and I trust them to do not m e sell something I do not need I'll probably buy another VW and Volvo, and one reason is, when the guarantee is, I know Tim's is a place I can go and be sure I will get the scoop straight on what's needed to keep my car running longer.



I take my 2000 Jetta was there from the warrantee That equates to about 7 or 8 visits to various connection problems cooling pipe, brakes, replacing the cooling fan, etc. I have never had anything but good experiences with them, they never tried to charge me for something that didn t need to replace my front brake pads have never had to replace my car has 120,000 miles L 'could easily have dinged me for that there are about 60,000 miles and I wouldn t haveknown, but they have always been right with me and told me sincerely that tampons still have plenty of material left them this is just an example Thier honesty They are totally enclosed in VW maintenance databases and specialize in the maintenance of VWS, as opposed to other stores around that often don t have the parts or the expertise to work on VWS I within 25 miles of Burleson, TX Tims use, even if there are other stores in 5 minutes or less from home this is because I trust them to know what a VW needs, and I trust them to do not m e sell something I do not need I'll probably buy another VW and Volvo, and one reason is, when the guarantee is, I know Tim's is a place I can go and be sure I will get the scoop straight on what's needed to keep my car running.
I took my VW on a Friday for a quote to get the AC fixed, it is the middle of August in Texas, my AC is, I use my car for all they had for 5 hours, I had to call end of the day to see if I could retrieve it was a Friday assuming they to be closed the next day then I would be a car for the whole weekend my car key was in the car, parked on the side street, everybody could have taken and I was told that I would get an estimate of followingMonday 3 days after they never got the call, I called Tuesday never returned my call still haven t heard they talk about them just missed a repair 1500 00 I guess they do so, they do not need the company not at all professionalism Stay away more.
I took my VW on a Friday for a quote to get the AC fixed, it is the middle of August in Texas, my AC is, I use my car for all they had for 5 hours, I had to call end of the day to see if I could retrieve it was a Friday assuming they to be closed the next day then I would be a car for the whole weekend my car key was in the car, parked on the side street, everybody could have taken and I was told that I would get an estimate of followingMonday 3 days after they never got the call, I called Tuesday, never returned my call still haven t heard they talk about them just missed a repair 1500 00 I guess they do so, they do not need the company not at all professionalism Stay away.
Birdeye was founded in 2012 to help companies manage online reputation and customer experience.



Birdeye working with 10,000 customers, from SMBs to large enterprises.
With birdeye, you can track customer feedback in real time from 100 sites and social networks.
Generate new authentic view with automatic feedback requests in real time birdeye.
Birdeye provides access to an overview of your competitors customer feedback.
The mobile application allows birdeye go on managing the customer experience.


Use your free tool birdeye business-Scan for a snapshot of your online presence.








Auto repair Tim German Auto in 2632 White Settlement Rd Fort Worth TX Reviews Photos, German, auto repair.