Thursday, November 24, 2016

SCV German Car Service 10 Photos Auto Repair 17765 Sierra Hwy Santa Clarita CA Phone

ВЫЖИВЕТ ТОЛЬКО ОДИН!



17765 Sierra Hwy Santa Clarita CA 91351 661 298-7935.
Wow, we had our Audi GO ALL catywampus us and Tom took us right in, despite having a house made the diagnosis, and we found that we could complete the repair at home, he sent us on our way with a smile and told us after we went to pay him not to worry and have a good day you can not see niceness like that very often, especially in the world of automotive repair, I will not hesitate to come back here, I'm so happy to have found someone like that --and so close to home.
These guys get five stars for niceness and pure skill Suffice it to say that there were a number of planning difficulties on my end with my venerable 1999 Saturn that had to be worked in the area where they treated as if each were a minor issue, for which I am incredibly grateful They were attentive and professional, which is a combination fair price, easy location, and the store is clean, clean, clean Wifi also free in the waiting area plus a television whose sound can be turned down Thanks, the SCV Those guys would do well to give them a car repair test.
I came here twice a month and both times Tom was a total profesional He understood what's not my car really easy He recommended the best way to go about fixing my car now, my Mini running 100 I highly recommend this shop.
I think Tom's shop is the best choice to keep your old Porsche in perfect condition, there is a pragmatist who answers questions as if she is professional and competent checkbook Porsche without the attitude.
I can not say enough about the exceptional service, price and professionalism of Tom Fahrenholz and his crew, it was very accommodating in allowing me to have my car towed him home, he made a complete diagnosis and only recommended it had to be done as a priority there, it made future recommendations I definetly take my car to him on top of that, he has my car to my house if you have a German car German SCV car service its BEST iN TOWN very happy customer Selina Thomas- Ross.



Wow, we had our Audi GO ALL catywampus us and Tom took us right in, despite having a house made the diagnosis, and we found that we could complete the repair at home, he sent us on our way with a smile and told us after we went to pay him not to worry and have a good day you can not see like that niceness very often, especially in the world of auto repair.
I will not hesitate to come back here, I'm so happy to have found someone like that - and so close to home.
These guys get five stars for niceness and pure skill Suffice it to say that there were a number of planning difficulties on my end with my venerable 1999 Saturn that had to be worked in the area where they treated as if each were a minor issue, for which I am incredibly grateful They were attentive and professional, which is a combination fair price, easy location, and the store is clean, clean, clean Wifi also free in the waiting area plus a television whose sound can be turned down Thanks, the SCV Those guys would do well to give them a car repair test.
I can not say enough about the exceptional service, price and professionalism of Tom Fahrenholz and his crew, it was very accommodating in allowing me to have my car towed him home, he made a complete diagnosis and only recommended it had to be done as a priority there, it made future recommendations I definetly take my car to him on top of that, he has my car to my house if you have a German car German SCV car service is the best city.



We specialize in Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, VW, Mini and Sprinter Vans We will pick you up and delivery to customers from home or office in the Santa Clarita Valley We have flexable payment plans available to qualified customers We are one stop shop stop offering everything from changing the oil and filter Check engine lite and troubleshooting transmission We are your alternative dealer.
Started my business in Manhattan Beach in 1987 moved to Santa Clarita in 2000 and started SCV German Car Service in 2003 as a small repair shop road.
I built the company on the just and honest repair why repairs are needed in an easy to understand way.
Our goal is to educate our customers about the care and the most important investment of their diet.


Become one of the family to visit the new location.
In 2014, we became one of only two certified Bosch in the stores of the SCV Valley.
What this means is that we have access to the same information as the dealer, other gift shops t.
Our new location is close to all the residents of Santa Clarita, at only 15 minutes in most cases door to door, we are near Highway 14 and Costco.



The store is very clean, bright waiting room pleasant with free wifi and snacks.








SCV German Car Service 10 Photos Auto Repair 17765 Sierra Hwy Santa Clarita CA Phone, German, service, self.