Monday, November 21, 2016

RWL German imports in Atlanta GA 30312 Citysearch

2013 Kymco 400i Xciting 本地 試 騎



Good service and excellent execution I had my two BMW has worked on several ocassions to RWL on and never experienced anything less labor quality and service they always Exibit expertise and professionalism in all my interactions with them, I highly recommend their services to any German car.
Poor attention to detail that I regret bringing my car RWL.
Everyone told me that it is the place to go for my Mercedes.
It can do a great job on the complicated repairs, but the attention of Bob Lane retail is very poor, he was able to fix a blown gasket, but it left me with the following.


1 My front end smashed his shop It took an extra week to repair it pay though.
2 I left the lot and realized he did not fill the coolant, it was drained.
3 A week later I visited Bob had drained the fluid c and was not full.
4 A belt, he was not replaced properly tightened and still creaking terribly.
In response to itsjustmematt review in response to the letter from M. Terrell on our work on his car in March, 2011 first asks why, if M. Terrell was a problem with our work, he wait a year to respond and then by a third party and not directly to me, I remember the car, mainly because of the amount of work related to the engine had to be done, I remember denting the front fender left, we had repaired, I remember noting that the car was in a deplorable state of neglect, need more work than M. Terrell was ready to answer that I do not understand the question coolant it refers to with the amount of work performed engine, the car was tested extensively subsequently leads to sue we covered all our bases It would not have been possible to have done this without the l iquide adequate cooling in the system the reference to the lack of AC coolant wonder that he wanted this comment, we have not considered the AC system at all regarding squea belt as ling, is it the belt or could it be one of the pulleys or rollers involved in the pulley system My understanding of its issures are not conclusive since these issues are not brought to me to evaluate I would have been given the opportunity to interpret issues firsthand Bob Lane.



Price change during labor can not diagnose the problem after my car had been hot, I decided to take in someone to diagnose After 3 days, they decided to try to replace the thermostat even if the thermostat threw not a code, electrical sensor B6 Audi a4, it was quoted at 350 to replace 4 days later, I had not heard anything so I decided to give them a call they said thermostat n has not fixed the overheating problem, and they would need to replace the water pump I asked what I should now $ 350 and the thermostat was a real 530 invoice shows 400 for work on the thermostat; I finally settled payment that came to 570 When I got the estimate for 1100 to replace the water pump, I decided to go elsewhere, lest he soar Everyone was friendly, but never on I even get to different dollar amounts each time I called I wish it was a more positive experience.
They are honest people I was appalled that commentators little do not share my strong, positive feelings toward RWL Maybe because these people did not like what was wrong with their car or perhaps a RWL more control with some German models and less with others, but I can best sum up my relationship with RWL with the statement that those people at RWL Bob and Nancy Brendan INTEGRITY I have a beloved BMW 1989 635CSi with 240,000 miles on it, and have trouble finding enough skilled people to work on it, I take it anywhere else Bob has always been honest with me, and I know spent many hours trying to find questions dark with my car it does not actually charged me, I would bet that Bob has often felt embarrassed by some of the bills he presented me with good, and some very expensive things were worn and needed replaced, e t I can not help thinking that Bob underestimated and by that I mean that really shows on the bill some of the labor costs associated with repairs that I've never written a comment online for a business before, but I feel so strong that I feel I have to, I did it because I recommend them to a neighbor and thought I should spread the good news in life, a person needs some people it can trust a lawyer, financial advisor, and a mechanic While I hated talking with Bob simple as a mechanic, I can say that I found it oh and big bonus for Nancy take me a ride to work after I dropped my car off his delicious time I want a 911 If you have an old German car, you'd be crazy to miss.
PS Yes, when I look at this message may seem a bit obsequious However, as I am involved in business myself, I get tired of telling people that successful companies are those that operate with integrity and customer focus here's how to make money Anyway, I was just happy to see practiced what I preach, and I like to give credit where it is due If you do not believe me, just look for a guy in a red CSI 635 and request that not many of us.
Poor service and the wait I am poor Nost sure why this facility is still operating the customer service is poor and the quality of the parts they use are of inferior quality technicians of this site are unprofessional and do not provide excellent service they charge service fees are generally overpriced and repair costs with discount parts please do not visit this repair shop, you will be greatly disappointed by the quality of work.



Great neighborhood mechanic After reading the review submitted by mce35, I was compelled to add my own comment My BMW came out of warrantee right as my car needed new brakes, I decided to give it a try based on RWL the recommendations given by my cousin and one of my RWL customers repair my car in a day for 1 2 of this Nalley BMW quoted a few weeks later, the wiring on my rear right tail light fried a common problem for BMW s Having already had the left replaced by Nalley I knew I wanted a draft law 300 - RWL could rewire the taillight to 49 in less than an hour the owner main mechanic is a throwback to when people knew how to understand things and actually correct I'm sorry if someone malice than trying to do harm to a small local company that has 32 years of history and many, many satisfied customers I found them by r sending and I am happy to refer them to others.
Competent and resourceful, I used it for 15 years RWL Bob is very demanding, it will work to see what is on your car theproblem This sometimes takes time, but I know that the problem will be solved first.








RWL German imports in Atlanta GA 30312 Citysearch, German, replace the water pump.