Saturday, November 19, 2016

Rizzco Automotive Repair Auto Repair 11 Opinion 6110 Jurupa Ave Riverside CA Phone

Pub to Xtrezz



This place is great after my bf had some battery problems with its SL one of my friends recommended this place The owner took care of my bf s SL and my ML in a short time, he gave us a super low quote never overcome my car to the dealership office staff again and the owner are very nice.
I ran across Rizzco last year when my girlfriend was having problems with its old model Mercedes Benz We went to the dealership in Riverside and repair cost was so high, we thought just selling the car Fortunately j 'found Michael after a recommendation from a friend There are some huge reasons to go with Rizzco on concessions the obvious main reason is the cost was almost Rizco 3000 cheaper than the dealer, using the same genuine parts Mercedes Benz is the following reason EXPERTISE Each Mercedes lease return is processed by the Riverside Auto Auction Rizzco Automotive is the official Mercedes mechanic used by Mercedes Benz USA disclosure is excellent and they even gave me a return for a cash payment of why I am writing this review now, because I just bought a put private party util ized 2008 CLS 550 It was down to two cars, I informed the seller that our agreement was dependent on the inspection a mechanic Although I ended up spending money on two inspections s separate account, the money was Fortunately incredibly well past the one I Favored by a small amount, verified the best Mike said he was the solid rock for the visit on the second car, he recommended that I return to the store after the seller had left and he spent a lot of time with me describing the current minor problems, but what could be the future potential major problems that I highly recommend to anyone who buys a Mercedes, even DEALER, bring the car to Rizzco such an assessment, Michael was formed by Mercedes in Germany This is the best Mercedes shop in California.
Found Rizzco after my grandmother down on the side of the road 76 years Owner Mike happened to drive by and shot to help ended up driving her home and the organization of his car to his shop to be worked on and there was even a German car This is a store that you can trust did a great job, and timely could not recommend enough.
Best staff car service I have ever experienced We never go anywhere else Oh, and they know what they do.
This place is a joke, I just called to get a quote for an oil change and a man answered and was very rude, he literally told me to take to Jiffy Lube and then hung up on me I was shocked I called and said a woman who said she was the manager, I told him that I had called to ask to get a quote for an oil change and a man answered and m told me to take my car to Jiffy Lube and then hung up on me she then replied oh that was the owner as he was okay or something for him to do the clients then she hung up on me too Wow Beware of this people unprofessional place ab tch Manager and the owner is a hole.



I am writing this review, which is long overdue Rizzco Mike is just an incredible mechanic and honest land on top of that, I'm going to Mike since 1986 can t believe it's been that many years, it's working on my current BMW for many years it s running strong and in great shape because I have always followed the advice of Mike is 20 years old now and runs like new, it is always full and fair and I do dream take my car anywhere i highly, highly recommend car Rizzco everyone with allemand Mike car you are the best thank you for many years of service.
I love this place over the years, I took my MBZ Cup and lately my BMW 2002 for the service they do a great job and are very reasonable, which is very unusual for a allemand Mike auto repair shop is also a car guy and knows his stuff I highly recommend.
Rizzco is the best Mike and Debbie were totally helpful Saved me tons of WILL GO ever anywhere else with my Mercedes.
Mike was very helpful with my Mercedes He was able to quickly determine that my engine had no prob valve or piston, and sold me a phony miracle liquid or the cost it could have asked for expensive diagnostic, but Mike specifically said he didn t want to run my bill for no reason I highly recommend this hotel to other ethics, especially for owners of Mercedes Benz last Postscript Mike has waived his fee again after an inspection Don t waste your time to take your Benz to any other mechanic.



I have been coming to Rizzco s for about 8 years Mike has always been helpful with my oil changes repairs He is very honest and I will continue business, I recommend it to all my friends who are owners of German cars.
This place is how should be the owner Michael is knowledgeable and honest His prices are very fair and he'll fix your car in the most profitable way he's taken good care of my car and even now when I moved s a mechanic on the state, I'll still call him for advice and recommendations Don t take your car everywhere.
This company has not been claimed by the owner or a representative.
Claim this company to see business statistics, receive potential customers messages and respond to criticism.



I ran across Rizzco last year when my girlfriend was having problems with its old model Mercedes Benz We went to the dealership in Riverside and repair cost was so high, we thought just selling the car Fortunately j 'found Michael after a recommendation from a friend.
There are some huge reasons to go with Rizzco on concessions The main reason is the obvious cost Rizco 3000 was almost the CHER dealer, using the same genuine parts Mercedes.
The next reason is EXPERTISE Each return Mercedes rental is handled by the Riverside Auto Auction Rizzco Automotive is the official Mercedes mechanic used by Mercedes Benz USA.
Their communication is excellent and they even gave me a return for a cash payment.
The reason why I am not writing this review now because I just bought a put private party used 2008 CLS 550 It was down to two cars, I informed the seller that our agreement was dependent on the inspection 'a mechanic.



Although I ended up spending money on two separate inspections, the money was well spent INCREDIBLY Fortunately one I Favored by a small amount, verified the best Mike said he was rock solid.
With the inspection of the second car, he recommended that I return to the store after the seller had left, and he spent a lot of time with me describing the current minor problems, but what could be future major problems.
I highly recommend to anyone who buys a Mercedes, even DEALER, bring the car to Rizzco for evaluation.
In addition, Michael was formed by Mercedes in Germany.


Found Rizzco after my grandmother down on the side of the road 76 years Owner Mike happened to drive by and shot to help ended up driving her home and the organization of his car to his shop to be worked on and there was even a German car This is a store that you can trust did a great job, and timely could not recommend enough.
This place is a joke, I just called to get a quote for an oil change and a man answered and was very rude, he literally told me to take to Jiffy Lube and then hung up on me I was shocked I called and said a woman who said she was the manager, I told him that I had called to ask to get a quote for an oil change and a man answered and m told me to take my car to Jiffy Lube and then hung up on me she then replied oh that was the owner as he was okay or something for him to do the clients then she hung up on me too Wow Beware of this people unprofessional place ab tch Manager and the owner is a hole.
I am writing this review, which is long overdue Rizzco Mike is just an incredible mechanic and honest land on top of that, I'm going to Mike since 1986 can t believe it's been that many years, it's working on my current BMW for many years it s running strong and in great shape because I have always followed the advice of Mike is 20 years old now and runs like new, it is always full and fair and I do dream take my car anywhere i highly, highly recommend car Rizzco everyone with allemand Mike car you are the best thank you for many years of service.
Mike was very helpful with my Mercedes He was able to quickly determine that my engine had no prob valve or piston, and sold me a phony miracle liquid or the cost it could have asked for expensive diagnostic, but Mike specifically said he didn t want to run my bill for no reason I highly recommend this hotel to other ethics, especially for owners of Mercedes Benz last Postscript Mike has waived his fee again after an inspection Don t waste your time to take your Benz to any other mechanic.
This place is how should be the owner Michael is knowledgeable and honest His prices are very fair and he'll fix your car in the most profitable way he's taken good care of my car and even now when I moved s a mechanic on the state, I'll still call him for advice and recommendations Don t take your car everywhere.



Abdul Alim T says First time here taking my car and my experience was good overall I was told it would take 45 minutes which finished lens 1 5:00 This was the first working day after the week -end July 4th so I pissed They read more.








Rizzco Automotive Repair Auto Repair 11 Opinion 6110 Jurupa Ave Riverside CA Phone, rizzco, automotive repair.