Friday, November 18, 2016

RimSpec Wheel Rim Repair Price Bent damaged Curb Rash Cracked powder coated

How To Curb Rash or rims with Scratches



Why junk fix it cost effective repair price Wheel Rim The cost of repair depends on the type of wheel or the condition of the rim and the size for an average cost of repair wheel usually rotates between 85 and 200 according to the freshest damage and handling charges Keep in mind that if your wheel is a high-end wheel your price will be much higher if possible once you place an order email or take a picture of your wheel and send so we can call and confirm prices on the wheel.
What we serve 14-30 alloy wheels aluminum factory aluminum alloy aftermarket.
Chrome wheels call qoute We can repair cracks and bends on chrome wheels, including repairing the lips before the chrome wheels without destroying the chrome finish If you need to be chrome plunge please CALL us for prices.
What we repair -Bends -Cracks -Chunks -Curb Rash.
Color powder coating or painting CUSTOM -Wheels -Car Parts -Motorcycle parts.
Price list subject to change Most of all damage can be repaired 85 per wheel if the wheel is severely damaged, we can pay to see the cosmetic below list based on the extent of damage Bend, crack, chip, sidewalk wheels eruption 85,225 by custom color wheel change the wheel Painting by 85,225 custom wheel change color wheel 85225 coat powder wheel powder coating Auto parts request quotes powder coating motorcycle parts quote Call.



Add 15 to turn if necessary tire repair wheel is still on the board fee covers removal and reassembly of rebalancing tires.
Rim Spec - DFW Main Office 2502 Suite with central Grand Prairie, Tx 75050 TOLL FREE 1-888-789-9951 LOCAL DFW 214-531-3477.
Rim Spec - Partner - Miami Fort Lauderdale Call for appointment request the location Miami Fort Lauderdale LOCAL 305- 912-1845.
Internet Price for people in the Dallas Fort Worth free and includes Pickup Delivery within 60 mile walk ins are welcome in the DFW area also.



I just wanted to thank you for the great service you provided, fixing my wheel I sent off on Tuesday and was back, fixed, on Friday, I have already recommended you to all those I have come across that Ron Martel might need repair wheel.
Thank you again for the great work you have on my board Bearrow David.
HEY GUYS, GREAT JOB ON THE WHEEL Thank you for your EFFORT my client was very satisfied THANK YOU WORK KEITH MESSER.
Rewriting just to say that you guys are real pros, excellent work on my wheel Thanks, Frank El Paso, Texas.
AWESOME I contacted 10 other repair shops online and all other said wheeel could not be repaired RimSpec city and repaired as promised rim repair source of great confidence A Thank RimSpec Paul Masucci Winsted CT.



I did not expect my wheel to watch this brand new, I'll put the sticker on my car rimspec and spread the word for you guys Julio Oklahoma City.
I like how nice and new wheel my bike came out totally different looks in particular the varnish came out great You will expect more business from me Cohen Lousiana.
My 26 inch rims which said unrepairable local tire shops When I called you guys and the guys said that you can correct them, but I doubted when the wheels come, it shocked me how they proved particularly for damage to the rim was David T of Missouri.
Call us if you have experience as a wonder wheel repair technology Tim or text to 214-755-4289.


Get discounts and news about special and privileged membership agreements.








RimSpec Wheel Rim Repair Price Bent damaged Curb Rash Cracked powder coated, rimspec wheel repair.