Thursday, November 17, 2016

Repairs Scratches Dr. Scratch Repair

Scratch remover pen Scratchfix PU repair Pen for LVT floors



This stuff is fantastic Porsche has a sloping nose whose stones ricochet of Consequently, I get stone stripes not real chips and your painting erases to great-not high traces left looks like a new car - Luther Contant, Port Orange, FL.
I tried some of the other repair systems of the chip and Dr. ColorChip gave me the best results I am very picky about how my cars look and when I doctor my Mazda MX -5, the results were really nothing will ever be paint factory, but as long as there are stones on the road and people with shopping carts, the doctor will be in my garage - Rick, NJ.
I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical about whether your work as well as the claims, but I am surprised The procedure couldn t be easer Not much work for great results, especially with multiple applications while this and great customer service, perfect luck with your business - George Michaels, Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Dr. ColorChip has allowed us to provide our customers with a product process touchup much improved We use the process on all of General Motors GM sales vehicles sponsored with those of our major domestic consignees HSBC Americredit, CitiFinancial Auto, among other results are amazing not only the process offers superior look, it offers durability no other process of editing, we tried can match auctions and dealers find all this a very effective way to offer their customers a more beautiful car with a finish sustainable -Bruce Beam, General Dealers Auto auction of Oklahoma City.
I was skeptical when I saw the demo photos, but I must say that repairs are output as your site shows them my Porsche Boxster Red Guards seemed to follow a gravel truck for weeks most of the chips are not visible all more and larger considerably smaller, I'm not the only one who even notice the now no concept of blobs is a great, and I was really impressed with the end result - Howard Silverman, NY.
There are two weeks I ordered a touch-up kit for my 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan paint color is dark forest are were ringing, surface scratches and chips in the paint nine years of use I ' I applied the paint to these areas as you say in your instructions and miraculously scratches and chips are gone your product is amazing and is what you claim whatsoever after installing new sets of lights, new wheels alloy and using your wonderful product, I think everyone just bought a new van I'm so glad I found your website and order your product - Bob Perl, Powder Springs, Georgia.



I just bought a kit to a BMW 530i 1995 East Blue Product is fantastic All I can say is before you start, it looked like someone shot my hood with a shotgun - Michael J patch, Racine, Wisconsin.
Examination by a company independent rating consumer products This article was published in the December 2007 Chicago Porsche Car Club of America Newsletter, the scene Click here to see the original article.
I just wanted to say that I used your basic paint touch-up kit, this last weekend with excellent results that I have a vintage Porsche that “had” a road rash on the bumper painted front and bottom your cover touchup painting process gave me perfect results I can†not even say where I fixed the painting, it so I was skeptical, but I am totally sold on your product I recommend your product to all members of the Porsche club website, I sit and plan on purchasing two kits of your company car for my daily driver and my car s wife†- Eric Falk, Sausalito, California
Our painting system is primarily designed to meet the chips, but it works well on certain types of scratches and poorly on others There are many variables that determine the quality of repair.



Deep scratches - Deep scratches, narrow January 16 or less to metal usually will paint As our paint is instantly malleable in this case, sticky but removable, there is some flexibility in finer painting up В Different brushes the kit also allows for more accurate paint scratches that can t be effectively repaired by our standard process.
Wide stripes - broad stripes on January 16 or more, slashes or other significant defects will probably need to have the applied paint and left just as filling and spraying these types of damages is the only way to get a new as compensation.
Light scratches - In general, these can be polish so you can feel with your fingernail, they could come out completely with a little wet sanding and buffing Otherwise, our precision brush can be used to lightly apply the paint to the scratch and left as is.
Key Scratches - We don t recommend buying our Soley kit for fixing the key scratch unless the vehicle color is dark, and the scratch is deep short and a long scratch on key light silver or car gold show almost no difference, even if the paint completely fills the zero However, if you are not inclined to pay for a repair body shop, special brushes in the kit will help you make the most possible repair.
Vehicle color - the color of the vehicle also determines the quality of darker colors scratch repair always seem better than the light A scratch on a black metallic vehicle or dark red will always be better after a lightweight silver medal or medal Golden.


The color code of the factory for your vehicle is required to purchase.








Repairs Scratches Dr. Scratch Repair, repair scratches.