Saturday, November 12, 2016

R D Bavaria Motor Rocket Science 12 Photos Auto Repair 16 Tivoli St Albany NY _1

Bavaria Cupclash 2016 - The movie



These guys are amazing, I have my 1967 912 served it Rick and Tom know what it means to keep it original, they did an amazing mechanical work and oversaw an interior restoration and body work, it took some time we just wanted Tom kept me informed throughout the process and they are really nice, very honest people to deal with real gentlemen, I think it is such a Prime Minister in Porsche Werkstatt the northeast, I am very picky and so are these guys on the type of store you want to work with if you have a special car.
Never put anything here they damaged my car, overcharged for parts, labor, and shipping has almost doubled verbal estimate, I never received a written They failed provide defective parts, performed an unauthorized work, failed to complete the labor agreement, were not available by phone or email, except when following me to double my already large deposit more everything else, the work is second rate, I will pursue legal action against them completely unprofessional, unethical, dishonest you hear about this kind of store, but can not believe that until it happens to you, I would have done better at other German Euro auto mechanic; even a dealer would have been a better price with Don t go warranty.
If my 07 530xi served here 100,000 mile service won t be going anywhere else for the new car service was ready when they said it would be just and the prices are probably better than the dealers didn t try to sell me some something that was not necessary.
Can t talk to work, they can do the best job in the district of the capital for all I know, but return to customer service to customers is terrible sent an e-mail at the beginning of the week that describes details of the work I was looking to have done and ask for a quote never got a response I called it a day or two later and spoke with someone - requested a quote said their retail or work type car left my name and number - has been said that to look it over and get back to me with a price 2 days later and I have not heard again, I can not speak for them work on real vehicles but I won t hunt for someone to take my money, if you want a business stay on top of your contacts.
Just moved here from the W coast, heard great recommendations of local Porsche club, among others, we Abandoned by unannounced to check, and we were impressed.



We plan to do our job suspension lowering springs, corner balancing, install new wheel tires, exhaust and install with this shop can not wait to see the results.
Pretty happy with a service here went into a muffler, and somehow wound up needing a new start because mine magically DIDN work does more to complete it all, they flat refused me provide defective parts they replaced will certainly never pursue remedy I can.
I bought a 1976 VW bus was not running and after talking with Tom and meet briefly Dobush, I decided to have it towed directly to their store they fixed everything that was wrong with she fixed rear axles, ball joints, and listening among others on top of the excellent work they have done, they are a really nice group These guys know what they are doing and they are re the first store I call when something goes wrong.
I led myself my 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-300 turbodiesel automotive R & D after noticing some problems with cold starts in the past, said the replacement of routine candle was necessary that I talked to Rick Dobush, the owner in advance and assured he has made many of these jobs and it should take about 4 hours This seemed reasonable E-300 Turbo my wife had the same problem and Keeler Motor Car our Mercedes Benz dealership, had changed its glow plugs for 600 00 I checked on daily progress and Rick said he had problems extracting the glow plug head After three weeks of the new and no progress, I called a tow truck and the car was brought to Keeler They found that R & D had broken four six cylinder head glow plugs Keeler had to extract candles preheating and broken rebore head to accommodate the glow plugs replacement costs only work to repair the damage was 00 in 1800 I went to Rick and asked compensated tion that the employment cost 1800- 1200 600 more than he should have, he refused to compensate me the extra cost I would avoid the repair shop because they have been unable to complete relatively simple repairs and were very difficult to treat.
Have been here a few times for after the Audi dealer also messed up after Mavis gave me a defective alignment causing domestic front tires to wear the steel cord making a go flat at 75 MPH on an interstate RD verified the issue no cost, Mavis fixed it at no cost and without RD RD rechecked fresh takes care to make a complete point of care on my Audi and lets me know of any issues that need to be repaired They are my guys go from now.



These guys are amazing, I have my 1967 912 served it Rick and Tom know what it means to keep it original, they did an amazing mechanical work and oversaw an interior restoration and body work, it took some time we just wanted Tom kept me informed throughout the process and they are really nice, very honest people to deal with real gentlemen, I think it is such a Prime Minister in Porsche Werkstatt the northeast, I am very picky and so are these guys on the type of store you want to work with if you have a special car.
Never put anything here they damaged my car, overcharged for parts, labor, and shipping has almost doubled verbal estimate, I never received a written They failed provide defective parts, performed an unauthorized work, failed to complete the labor agreement, were not available by phone or email, except when following me to double my already large deposit more everything else, the work is second rate, I will pursue legal action against them completely unprofessional, unethical, dishonest you hear about this kind of store, but can not believe that until it happens to you, I would have done better at other German Euro auto mechanic; even a dealer would have been a better price with Don t go warranty.
Can t talk to work, they can do the best job in the district of the capital for all I know, but return to customer service to customers is terrible sent an e-mail at the beginning of the week that describes details of the work I was looking to have done and ask for a quote never got a response I called it a day or two later and spoke with someone - requested a quote said their retail or work type car left my name and number - has been said that to look it over and get back to me with a price 2 days later and I have not heard again, I can not speak for them work on real vehicles but I won t hunt for someone to take my money, if you want a business stay on top of your contacts.
Just moved here from the W coast, heard great recommendations of local Porsche club, among others, we Abandoned by unannounced to check, and we were impressed.



We plan to do our job suspension lowering springs, corner balancing, install new wheel tires, exhaust and install with this shop can not wait to see the results.
I bought a 1976 VW bus was not running and after talking with Tom and meet briefly Dobush, I decided to have it towed directly to their store they fixed everything that was wrong with she fixed rear axles, ball joints, and listening among others on top of the excellent work they have done, they are a really nice group These guys know what they are doing and they are re the first store I call when something goes wrong.
I led myself my 1998 Mercedes-Benz E-300 turbodiesel automotive R & D after noticing some problems with cold starts in the past, said the replacement of routine candle was necessary that I talked to Rick Dobush, the owner in advance and assured he has made many of these jobs and it should take about 4 hours This seemed reasonable E-300 Turbo my wife had the same problem and Keeler Motor Car our local dealer Mercedes Benz, had changed its glow plugs for 600 00.
I checked on daily progress and Rick said he had problems extracting the glow plug head After three weeks of this news and no progress, I called a tow truck and the car was brought in Keeler They found that R & D had broken four of six cylinder head glow plugs Keeler had to extract the glow plugs broken and rebore head to accommodate the replacement of glow plugs costs only work to repair the damage was in 1800 00.
I went to Rick and sought compensation that the employment cost 1800- 600 1200 more than he should have, he refused to compensate me the extra cost.


I would avoid the repair shop because they have been unable to complete relatively simple repairs and were very difficult to treat.
Have been here a few times for after the Audi dealer also messed up after Mavis gave me a defective alignment causing domestic front tires to wear the steel cord making a go flat at 75 MPH on an interstate RD verified the issue no cost, Mavis fixed it at no cost and without RD RD rechecked fresh takes care to make a complete point of care on my Audi and lets me know of any issues that need to be repaired They are my guys go from now.
Audi - BMW - Mercedes Benz - MINI - Porsche - VW independent experts.
No repair is too big or too small, weekend daily drivers Toys, modern sports cars, Tasteful Changes customization, classic vintage preservation restoration, we can solve anything German.



Before After purchasing controls, free safety checks Preventive maintenance, regular seasonal oil change services Computer diagnostics, Car Audio NY Brakes Inspection State, Exhausts, springs, shock absorbers, high performance SUSPENSIONS, the computerized balancing angle 4 Rosters Rebuild engine wheel repair - repair Routine transmission radical reconstruction of electric charging systems, heat air conditioning installation of wheel balancing tires, OEM storage, vintage, classic hard to find parts.
30 years of German automobile maintenance, repair, modification and customization, specializing in your daily drivers to the conservation and restoration classic vintage and preparing race cars.
We change the way people take care of their cars by providing repair solutions and innovative practices and maintenance, enabling our customers to safely enjoy their vehicles with greater peace of mind.
Tom grew up working in the family business to RD Auto, sweeping floors as a youngster then learning about cars and how to turn Keys His car craze developed very early as he started driving when he could see on the steering wheel in the way he started working directly with customers and help with customer service.
A graduate of Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Tom used his marketing and mechanical engineering to work for leaders in the automotive industry, including Bentley and Porsche publishers Boston He has since returned to Bavarian Rocket Science to take a role direction.
When not at the shop, he loves representing BRS various events automobile club and the race track, he really loves cars and his passion for helping people shines through when you meet always ready to take a time to answer questions, give advice or give a hand, Tom and the R & D team are happy to help.



R D Automotive Bavarian Rocket Science recommends.
Tom D said, always helpful and friendly, Mike and his team do a great job.
Tom D said, Larry is the man we send anything to the non-German, friends and family included.
Tom D said George manages most of our body work his team did a great job.



D Tom said, as the German car know, this team knows transmissions.








R D Bavaria Motor Rocket Science 12 Photos Auto Repair 16 Tivoli St Albany NY _1, automotive, Bavarian rocket science.